Chapter 3 - Hang out

Hey guys! I just wanted to inform you that my last exam was today!(Friday September 22nd 2017) I might be updating more often now! Hopefully. I'll do my best! :3💙

Third person:

'What just happened?' Midoriya thought as they saw Todoroki being dragged away(no offense Todo 😇) by Bakugo. "Haha" came a low chuckle from Shinsou. Suddenly it felt like all eyes were on him. His smiling face disappeared and turned into a confused one. "What?" He asked. "Buahahahaha!" Midoriya was the first to break the silence, doubling over in laughter as others joined in with low chuckles and giggles. Some girls looked away with flushed faces and others stared with stunned expressions.

"Shinsou-kun I guess you can laugh!" Ochako said with a bright face and Iida adjusted his glasses and nodded "Yes it was very enlightening. I was worried for a second there that you might be a robot or something." Iida said with his robotic hand motions(is that the correct term?) "Shinsou-kun you should laugh more!" Midoriya said with a smile "It fits you"

"O-oh ok. But there's nothing to laugh at" Shinsou said with a-if you look closely enough-slight blush on his cheeks. "*gasp* Uraraka are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "Yup! Iida are you planning what we're planning?" "I'm afraid so" Shinsou just watched the exchange between the three with a confused expression. "Shinsou-kun! We're going to the beach today!" "What why?" "To hang out of course!" "Ok?" Shinsou replied kind of unsure. 

(Time skip~)

"Shinsou-kun! Over here!" Midoriya called out waving his hands. They had planned to meet up with Ochako and Iida at the beach. "Hey. Shall we go?" Shinsou said running up to him "Yeah sure! Let's go!" The air around them was happy and excited as they walked over to the beach. 

They saw Ochako and Iida in the distance and Midoriya called out to them. "Uraraka! Iida! We're here!" Ochako and Iida looked up from thier phones and they lit up the moment their eyes fell on Shinsou and Midoriya. "Hey! Sorry, we arrived a bit early." Ochako said sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head. 

"It's amazing isn't it? How this beach used to be covered in junk and now it's completely clear.....beautiful" Shinsou said as he gazed at the now clear beach.

beautiful" Shinsou said as he gazed at the now clear beach

"Yeah! Anyways lets get changed!" Iida said.

The moment Izuku threw his shirt of and began running to the water Shinsou felt his face heat up. The kid was so toned and fit he couldn't take his eyes of of him. "I know what your thinking. I was even more surprised when I saw his chest for the first time. I honestly thought that he wouldn't have a very fit or toned body as he acted so timid and weak. But he's certainly much more." Iida said appearing behind him.

The day went by with Midoriya and Ochako playing in the water, Shinsou and Iida going to get some snacks and drinks, and all of them going to the arcade and competing against each other.(don't know if there's an arcade in that area but hey! It's a fanfic! It's fictional! Anyway let's continue 0///0)

"Man that was fun!~" Ochako said happily. "Yeah I agree, we should do this more often!" Iida said straight after. "Uhm. Guys let me bring this to your attention.....our main goal was to make Shinsou-kun smile or even laugh.....but not even a twitch of his lips has occurred........." "Oh please don't worry Midoriya I had a lot of fun today and really like hanging out with you guys. I'm sure next time you'll be able to achieve your goal." Shinsou said earnestly.

"Yeah! Next time for sure! Just wait and see Shinsou-kun! Before you know it you'll be laughing so hard you'll be left wheezing!"

Hey guys! Author here! Sorry for the late updates. I just have a hard time trying to write a story for hours non-stop. These days I've been extremely bored and don't know what to do. I apologize profoundly. Oh and also if you are wondering its summer season in the fanfic. Hope you don't mind. Anyways hope you enjoyed readin! Until next time!

Buh-bye! :3💙