Chapter 117

A/n hope ya dig it.

Shawn POV
I walk up with Callie's hand in mine walking up the spaced up stairs.
She stands by the door and is just about to open but stop her.
Me: "I love you" She smiles at me and kisses me. I smile at her and kiss her again.
She openes the door and see her twin sisters running around.
Me: "still crazy eh?" She leans her back on my chest and nods
Callie: "and loud." I chuckle and bring my hands up and down her arms.
Terrie: "Callie, Shawn you're here" I laugh and nod my head and see Callie disappear. I look around but don't see her.
Terrie: "don't worry she's be back" She says with a little chuckle. I weakly smile and contiue to watch her sisters play
I finally see Callie. A smile spreads across my face and she sits close to me and places her head on my shoulder.
I lean my head down to her head and kiss the top of her head quickly.
Callie: "ready for the craziness?" I chuckle and nod my head.
About 20 minutes later we sit at the big farmhouse table and a big stack of French toast in front of the table with breakfast meat and different drinks.
Terrie: "help your self shawn" I nod and grab a couple of French toast.
As we are eating  hearing jokes and funny stories of Callie makes me see her differently, not bad but stuff I've never even thought about.
Me: "so you basically grew up in a boxing gym?" She nods her head and looks at her dad.
Callie: "literally I lived there. Then-"
Terrie: "I forced her ass to take dance"
Her dad: "so Shawn... Wanna hear funny stories about callie?" He leans forward and do the same and laugh.
Callie: "Jesus help me" I look over and her and laugh.
Her dad: "she slips every winter on the ice-" I cover my mouth and laugh looking over at her.
Her dad: "-and it's usually in public. Once did it by school"
Terrie: "oh don't forget she fell face first before she went and preformed on the floor"
Her dad: "OH YEAH!" pointing his finger out and I see callie at the corner of my eye with her head down.
Callie: "I hate y'all" We all laugh and continue to talk.
-literally shit.   But it's just a filler chapter..... Kinda been thinking of an ending...