Chapter 5 : KORO-SENSEI NO JIKAN 2nd period

KORO-SENSEI NO JIKAN! 2nd Period

Soon enough your favorite subject class arrived, Lunch break.
Everyone crowded your desk asking questions and praising your plan to assassinate Koro-sensei, some even offered their meals. 'ah this is life!’ you smiled eating the treats given to you by your classmates and all in return you had to do was to come up with more plans and ways to improve and execute other students' plans.

Oh you were so flattered! Soon enough everyone went outside to pass the rest of the lunch break's time, you too followed outside.

But you weren’t so lucky, Nagisa caught your arm as soon as you stepped out of the classroom. You suddenly remembered yesterday’s events and your breath hitched yet you didn’t run away more like you couldn’t run away. Then you remembered that only one person you hadn’t met in the break was him.

Hey (y/n)-chan…can I have a word with you if you have time to spare?” the bluenette asked seriously yet he seemed unsure. You pondered on whether to say yes or ignore him. You chose the first one.

“Oh! Nagisa-kun…h-hai! ” you replied looking down.

He led you to the forest at the back of class 3E and motioned you to sit beside him on the fallen tree trunk. And then the dreaded questioning started.

“Go-gomen nasai Nagisa-kun, for yesterday’s event…I didn’t want to do that at all…” you started by apologizing.

“No its alright…but there are things I want answers to only if you are comfortable” you almost died under his gaze. “O-okay…I’ll tell you...sometimes we have no choice but to tell someone about our past but promise me you won’t talk about it to anyone else…” you looked at him expectantly.

“I promise” he smiled and then asked about the question that made you remember your past that you still ran from. “Your eyes, thy reminded me of my old friend…Karma Akabane , you may not kn--”

You cut him off mid-sentence, “I’m not sure who you are talking about...” you inhaled deeply “hahaha ” the blue-eyed male laughed nervously for some reason, making you suspicious of his actions.

“I was in A class in the first year and 2 months later I went to C class and then things got shitty and I ended up here…but never saw your friend or heard the name….Karma what a weird name!” you laughed the last line.

Okay leave that! What happened that made you come here? Come think of it you never told us what was your story.” Nagisa asked with a concerned look on his face.

I never was good enough in our parents’ eyes, no matter how hard I’d try, it’d never impress my mom and dad. Then a time came, I stopped trying, what was the fun of trying hardest and still not being good enough, I was failing in every subject,those horrible parents beat me everyday so I’d come to my senses and study! After that….” your face was numb and emotionless.

Nagisa was feeling guilty about asking, “Its okay you don’t have to tell me more! I’m so sorry…”
But you paid no attention and continued.
Even being a student of class A, I was constantly bullied about having no friends and one day I snapped and beat the two boys. They begged the principal to let me be in C class and he somehow agreed…every day was hell at home…soon enough my hate for them grew,…one day after I came out of room after being beaten…I almost killed my mom with a wine bottle I broke… and hit my dad with a chair…. After that I was sent to a rehab center, I cried day and night, nobody was there to listen! Was it all my fault? That I couldn’t shine like other kids!?” you were fuming…you couldn’t hold it in…not anymore!