MY RUDE ROOMMATE||Chapter 2

Day 3||3pm

It's time to go to the hostel. It is somehow necessary to go to the hostel before the starts.

Mom:"Are you ready, Yuna?"

Yuna:"Yes, Mom."

Mom:"Hurry up!"

                                      ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After crossing a long distance, We finally reached the hostel.
It is really big. Almost 11-12 floor building. It looks expensive but as I am sharing a room, The rent is quiet cheap.
My mother left me in front of the hostel. She has an important work in her office so she had to leave me earlier.

I went inside the hostel. I walked to the man who was sitting on the counter.

Yuna:"Excuse me?"

Man:"Yes?"

Yuna:"My parents have booked a room for me here. This is the form."

I hand over the form to the man.

Man:"Oh, So you are Miss. Yuna Soon, right?"

Yuna:"Yes."

Man:"Your room number is 203. It's at the 11th floor. Here is the key. The elevator is on the right side."

Yuna:"Thanks for your information."

Man:"You're welcome. You have a roommate with you as you are sharing a room."

Yuna:"Yeah.. I know that.."

I got into the elevator. I guess it's the topmost floor of this building.
I wonder who my roommate is. I hope she is friendly.

I wasn't able to find my room 203 but at last I found it. The room is at a narrow corner of the floor.

I used my key to unlock the door and went inside. The room is kinda small but nice.

Suddenly I heard a deep voice.

???:"Yah!"

I turned to the direction of the voice. A boy of my age(or one year older) was sitting on the bed unpacking his suitcase.

Yuna:"Who are you?"

Boy:"That should be my question. What are you doing in my room?"

Yuna:"Well....but it's my room. Room no. 203."

I show him the key.

Boy:"So....(looks away) You are my roommate."

Yuna:"What?!"

Boy:"Why? What's wrong?"

Yuna:"It's strange......how can we be roommates if you are a girl and I am a boy?"

Boy:"What?"(looks at me)

Yuna:"Sorry! I am a girl and you are a boy."

Boy:(looks away)"If you have problems in living me, You can just leave and let me have this whole room for myself."

Yuna:"But.... I can't leave..."

Boy:(Death glare)"So just keep quiet or I will staple your mouth. I don't have time for shit I'm not in a good mood."

He says rudely. So my roommate is a he, not a she. He is not friendly at all! F*ck him!(A/N: not the real one, the fanfic one.)

I entered the room without saying anything and start to unpack my suitcase.
There is only one bed and one almirah in the whole room.

Boy:"I will use the right side of the almirah and you will use the left side. Ok?"

Yuna:"Whatever..."