Septplier:All The Way!

It was evening as darkness came upon them.Jack looked at mark with playful eyes.As mark looked in jacks hand he noticed he was holding a leather collar and chains. Mark looked and jack and asked so you want you little slimey baby? Jack grinned at mark wrapping the chain around his waist. He got on all fours and said take me all the way daddy! Mark grabbed jacks hand and grinned.He dragged jack into the room chained him to the bed and licked up his body feeling the muscly inner of his abs as he started to make his way down he slowly striped as jack got harder mark put his moist mouth around the tip of jack cock and swirled it slowly around and around jacks face got redder as he started to push in in deeper jack moaned and grinded his teeth against his lip More daddy please mark shoved jacks cock all the way in his mouth getting it moist and warm Mmmmm More jack screamed out in pleasure blushing wildly. mark sucked as hard as he could making jack cum all inside his mouth and his chest mark took a big gulp and said all gone smirking.right as jack went to say something mark shoved his hard cock right into jacks ass and pushed deeply inside making jack scream and grip the bed in pleasure face turning a darker shade of red he said harder please mark said as you wish and started pounding jack tight ass as hard as he could making jack turn purple and moan loudly he pushed and pushed making jack squirm and moan even more and has mark shoved it the deepest he could he cummed when he pulled out their was a gaping hole dripping cum and jack sitting there face red mouth wide open panting.

Book one