Parte 1 Sin Título

As each day, the alarm clock rang at seven in the morning. Rachel switch off the alarm turning around in the bed and she still in this position maintining her eyes closed during a few minutes more, thinking as usual. This moment was her favorite time of the day in which she had the oportunity to ask herself what could happen today, what wonderfull issues could occur although, since various weeks, it seems not take place nothing intereting except routine and lonesomeness.   

             She prepared a cup of coffee with a lot of sugar. Then, she sat down on the couch. The smell of the coffee reminded him of, truly, coffee always reminded him of. John cooked her breakfast every day and she enjoyed  of seeing how he did it and how he looked after her, she loved to strongly get the cup between her two hands and feel that warmth while he shared  her what where the events that he had that day, how much he would miss her and how much he loved her, but today, one month ago she prepare her own coffee, one month ago since John decided to go away home for the third time.

              She prepared to go work, she caught her bag, her keys  and when she was to take de mobile phone, she could not avoid to look her favorite photo, it was the first photo that they were made together, it was for too long ago. The mobile rang and the name of John appeared, it was like a sing, like a coincidence, that morning she decided to see a memory of them and, in this moment, he was calling her. What was de meaning of this call? What was happening? For a moment, she hesitated if would be a good idea to answer, she let pass a few seconds and she took off.

               John talked  to her two minutes, she was hearing him but barenly she was lintening him, she was too nervous to anderstand what he was saying, She only reacted when he suggested her to have a meeting that day in a special place. 

"Paradise coffee" at ten o clock.

 I will be there, she answered and she hang the mobile phone.

               The first time that he left her, she accepted his forgiveness because she was in love with him although she knew that he was not really shure about his decision. The next time that it happened, she accepted his forgiveness for fear of being alone. 

               Rachel got in her car, clossed ther door and, with her hands on the steering wheel, she ask herself what was the reason why she have been accepted to see him. Had she fear to face alone her life? Did she want to feel loved? Could that decision help her make feel safe? But... What kind of safety? What kind of love?

What were the fears that Rachel really felt? Perhaps did John returned to her due to his own interest? It seems that life between both was easier but, what was the prize? Actually, did she love him after all?

She closed her eyes and though that she was waiting something more, someone better, somebody who love her forever, just the way she is, without another goodbye,

She cried, she screamed and she took a decision, she smiled and she ripped off her car and went to the city center.

At ten o'clock John sat down on the table that was just situated next to the main window of the paradise coffee, he raised his hand and he ordered a coffee, the waitress served him a cup of coffee, accompained by a chocolate and just next to her, a note.

He, schocked, opened the note and he read it, once he had read the note, he left it on the table and squeezed so strong the cup of coffee with his two hands in order to feel the warm while he looked at the empty chair in front of him and inmediately, he felt a huge loneliness.

The letter opened slightly and the waitress, who was very intrigued, read the letter.

"Thanks for that date John, but I have decided that I will not drink coffee again".