!Male Gay Virgo x !Male Experimenting Cousin Taurus

This one is a personal request for a friend he knows who he is. So let's get on to this lemon shall we.
Virgo: Finally she makes a lemon for me *looks at title* Taurus! You said you would never tell her!
Taurus: She had a very convincing argument.

------------------------------------------------------

(Taurus's POV)

"Yeah Cap I will tell Dad you called." pause "Yes I know Grandpa is dating again." long pause "Look I have to go Aunt Aqua and cousin Virgo is here." short pause "Yes see you tomorrow at dinner. Love you to cousin."

"Cap still being the annoyed little guy he was two days ago?" Virgo asks entering my room laughing. "How are you cuz?"

"Could be doing better," I answer when he suddenly hugs me and I pat his back. "I missed you to buddy. Did Sag break up with you?"

"He says I am to clingy," Virgo says tearing up a bit. "But I am way over him now."

"How are you over him?" I ask turning to my desk only to have my ass slapped by him. "Virgo?"

"You have such a nice ass," Virgo comments slapping his ass again. "So perfect and so lucious."

"Uhm... Thank you I guess?" I answer turning around to look at his rare purple eyes. "Wow cousin. Your eyes look beautiful."

"So do yours," Virgo whispers looking away blushing.

Suddenly I walk over to him cupping his face kissing him hard and quick. I backed him over to my bed as he starts to undress me slowly. By the time I stradle him on my bed only I am naked as he nips down my throat looking for my soft spot.

I take off his shirt when he finds it and his one hand travels down my back to first squeeze my ass. I moan at this strange new sensation. His hand teasingly scratches around my hips to take my length into his hand. I gasp moaning bucking into his hand.

He smirks grabbing the back of my head to bring my lips down to kiss me again. He licks my lips for entrance but I deny him. He squeezes my lenght but still I deny him. Suddenly he growls biting my bottom lip and I gasp in pain.

He takes the opertunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. When his tongue finds mine we duel and I decide to play dirty by pulling his pants down and grabbing his much smaller member.

He moans into the kiss and I win the duel. He sits up and stands up wrapping my legs around him. He stands up then turns around putting me down on my bed again.

Virgo unwraps my legs from around him opening my legs as wide as it can go. I shudder when he glides his tongue down to my cock.

"Virgo!" I shout when he takes my entire cock into his mouth. He starts to bob his head swirling his tongue around me.

Just before I cum he pulls away and lays face down on the bed with his ass up in the air. I get the picture and stand up moving in behind his ass

"This will be my first time doing this," I say shakily lining myself up to his entrance. "I'll try my best."

"Taurus!" he shouts when I slam my entire length into him moaning myself. "You are so huge."

"I prefer to think I'm just the right size," I whimper starting to move

At first I move slowly to tease him. Pulling almost all the way out then sliding back in making my older cousin moan. I look down at him with hooded eyes seeing his one hand moving faster.

"Only I can do that," I say with a smirk snaking my hand around his waist grabbing onto his member.

"Ngh!" he grunts dropping onto all fours as I jerk him off while moving in his ass.

"Right there!" Virgo screams between pants and moans when I slam into his prostate. "Fuck me right there!"

"As you wish cousin," I grunt moving my hand faster and pounding into his ass faster hitting his prostate everytime.

He moans my name louder everytime and I can feel myself throb in him and him throbbing in my hand. I decide to tease him moving my hand slower and thrusting into him slower. In pure frustration he bucks himself into my crotch causing me to slide my entire legth into him.

He sighs in pleasure when I get the picture moving into him faster again. This time a little harder aswell. When my thrusts get sloppier I feel him cumming into my hand.

"TAURUS!" he shouts out falling on his face.

"VIRGO!" I shout cumming in his ass. When I'm finished I pull out colapsing next to him. "That was amazing."

"For a first timer you weren't that bad," he comments pecking my lips starting to jerk himself off. "But you my dear cousin have not felt anything yet. Word of advice. Bite into your sheets to stop you from screaming in pain."

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently then gasps when my cousin flips me around so that my stomach is on my bed. "You can't be serious?"

"Oh yes little cousin," Virgo whispers bending down to my ear. "Don't worry it won't hurt that much besides I'm more than lubed up enough for your ass."

"Virgo please," I yelp trying to plead with him as his smaller size slides into my ass. "Please."

"Please what?" he asks cheekily pulling out so that just the tip is in me.

"Just get it over with," I mumble biting into the pillow screaming as he slides all the way in. "It hurts."

"Shh little one soon it will all be over," he says snaking his hand around my waist grabbing onto my cock. I shudder in sudden pleasure then moans when I feel his teeth scratch my shoulder, "So you like this don't you?"

"Please," I whimper weakily when he starts pounding into me over and over again. I scream when he clentches his hand around me jerking me off harder and faster with each thrust.

"Let's cum together cousin," he demands when his thrusts gets sloppier and my panting heavier and our moaning louder.

"VIRGO!" "TAURUS!" we scream at the same time cumming. Me on his hand and him in my ass. We fall down on the bed cuddling into each other.

I sigh looking at him then over myself shaking my head: Nope I'm still not gay.

(At dinner the next day)
(Cap's POV)

"So Taurus?" I ask chuckling holding Capsy's hand laughing at him over the rim of my wine glass. "Did you enjoy cousin Virgo last night?"

"Oh for fuck's sake go fuck off," he mumbles looking down at his soup blushing. "Well let's just say he is not that bad of a kisser."

"You are redder than a tomato," I say now openly laughing at Taurus. "You my dear little cousin are laying because I can smell you liked it. And it does seem that you enjoyed it, doesn't it Capsy?"

"Oh yes my love," Capsy agrees with an evil glint in her voice. "He did very much enjoy it."