too perfect

Saturday, 6pm

Troye and connor were all snuggled up in connors bed.
It was a cold and rainy day which was pretty rare in the city of sunshine.

And since the heat wasn't on they were under a big warm blanked.

Everything was perfect.

Almost.

It would have been perfect if Troye wasn't sick.

He caught a massive cold the other day.
But just like boyfriends do they were laying on the big grey bed, that made the big room look small. Troye was getting his sicky cuddels.

'Okay maybe it was perfect' the older boy said to himself.

Troye fell asleep, resting his head on Connors chest.

Ok. It was perfect.
He was perfect.

'But maybe it's too perfect' the green eyed boy thought.
All of the sudden he felt scared.
He was scared of the future.
Now everything was perfect. But what about in 4, 5 or 8 years?

Will they still be together?

As much as Connor wished they were the chances were pretty small. Most relationships end after 3 years.
But one thing was for sure. No matter how small the chance was the boy would do anything to keep their relationship. Because for him Troye was more than only his boyfriend. He was also his best friend.

That was the moment when Connor swor himself that he will always stay in contact with his little noodle.

'Wa you thinkin' bout?'
The boy' thoughts were interrupted by a quiet and sleepy voice coming from his chest.

'Nothing important'
He lied it was important. But he didn't feel like talking about it right now. Maybe in a week or maybe two.
And just like that Connor was back in his own world.

But he couldn't think much about the future this time because all of the sudden he felt the curly haired boy' lips on his.
'Don't worry 'bout it. It'll be ok. I promise'