The Last Breath

It was almost closing hours at the new and improved aquarium .And the boss was happy to see more customers in the facility .He was actually going up to people and greeting them .He has never done that before and all the employes were shocked . after the aquarium is over he looks for Mario so that he can clean the tanks . He looks and he looks around the whole aquarium and there's no sight of him so then he checks one spot where he shouldn't beat during work hours , in the locker room . What are you doing in here ,I clearly told the whole staff that you guys can't be back here during work hours . So do you have any reason why you're here."And Mario says "yeah ,you said that I would be able leave early today and look you even signed my papers and it was on the calendar that I would be able to leave early too . Well guess what Mario it's your turn to clean the fish tank so go put on your scuba suit " Demanded Felipe the boss "And don't piss in the water again you cost the aquarium 3 stingrays last week ." wait a second said Mario "you gave me the day to leave early sir and now you say that you're not going to give me the day ,are you good sir ." the boss laughs and responds by saying "You think you got the freedom of speech ,do you know who you work for buddy ."Said Felipe . And Mario said ''yeah I work for a puck as bitch.'' Felipe said ohh you do ,don't you . Well I'll let you go this time but that means you come in the morning tomorrow at 4:00 a.m.- Mario interrupts "but-'' Felipe says ,no buts you're coming in early to clean that tank.'' And Felipe walks away with a big grin in his face . "

The next day at 4:00 in the morning Mario arrives to work mad and when he pulls up to work he sees the Felipe's broke down 89' honda civic . " Fuck this bitch is here already ,does he ever go home ." Mario then gets out of his car and walks over to the front door and opens the door and notices a black office chair a few feet away from him. And sees a guy is sitting on it and the chair turns slowly and sees that it was Felipe .Mario says "hey what are you doing here so early you're always the last one to show up ."Mario looks around and sees that Felipe already has the scuba suit laying on a table next to him . ''So are you just going to stand there ,or are you going to put that fucking suit on and start cleaning."shouted Felipe in an angry demonic voice . Mario got a little scared and took a few steps back and said in a little bitch voice "alright sir I'm on it ". He grabs the suit and quickly walks away and he thinks to himself wow what was his problem ." Mario goes over to the locker room and puts on the suit and when he's done with that he needed help with the oxygen tank . But there wasn't no one else in the building to help him out with that except Felipe but he looked very pissed at me and he was just mad dogging me when I came in . Ohh well he has to help me or this can't get done , so he goes around looking for him and finds him on top of the tanks waiting for Mario. And he shouts ,"come down and help me put on the tank .And if you don't there won't be any way for me to clean it ." Said Mario ,basically commanding the boss . "Well come up here I'm opening the hatchet" . He shouted back to Mario. So Mario get up there ,they tie on the tank to his back and in he goes into the water .

As soon as Mario jumps in the water he checks how much oxygen he has and it was roughly about 20 to 30 minutes . So he plan's to just clean the glass and the rocks in the bottom with a little brush . He whips everything down from the windows and once he is done with that he swims down and as soon as he reaches the bottom he notices that the top doors are closing and also sees that Felipe is walking away . Mario then swims back up trying to get Felipe's attention . He checks his oxygen and he has somewhere around 5 minutes . He sees Felipe there in the bottom and he thinks that he can't see him but Felipe does the unexpected . He turns around and looks straight at him and starts laughing . Mario now knows that this was all planned . Just because I didn't stay yesterday to clean it . Mario has a few seconds left and prays for those few second and finally takes his last breath .