Winter love

Three months later
Dan's POV

Its snowing today and I knew that it was the perfect time as jess and  Cathy are at school and me and Phil have made the discussion to go for a walk in the park. The both of us grab hats, coats and gloves , we walk down town hands intertwined are breaths creating clouds in front of us, I put my hand in my pocket and I feel the velvet box against my bare hands and I can't help but smile " Dan can I have your gloves, my hand is cold" phil said with a smile " of course" I say taking my gloves off and handing them to him " thank you" he says and we continue to walk in a comfortable silence  "Dan!" Phil shouts "where are you going " he says and I run back to his side and take his hand and continue to walk my heart is beating a million miles a minute with. We sit on a bench and talk for half an hour just then I knew it was the time "Phil can we stand up I'm freezing my ass off" I say nervously "mm ok" he says with a small giggle at the end. I look around to see that small park looks to be  empty . I then look at the ground " phil omg look over there" I shout/ whisper and I quickly get on one knee take the small velvet box and as Phil turns around his eyes water "Phillip Michael Lester ever since the first time I saw your first YouTube video I was your biggest fan and when you asked to meet in Manchester, are first kiss, are first argument, adopting jess and Cathy, I know it's not exactly 2022 but I couldn't wait any longer because I'm in love with you" I say opening the box to revel a small silver ring, I look  up to see Phil with tears running down his face nodding his head and I stand up and slide the ring on his slim finger and wipe the tears from his eyes " Dan I love you so much" phil says pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek " I love you to Phil" we stay at the park for another 15 minutes and then decided to walk back home.