•First Contact•

Colorful lights beamed and heavy dance music rang in the club that I sat in.

I crossed my legs and watch the scene around me. Girls and guys grinding on each other, drinks being downed, and looks being thrown my way featured with grins.

"Do you see him yet?"

Taehyung's voice came from the earpiece I wore.

I pressed the button on the earpiece and answered "Not yet, but hopefully soon. I hate it here"

"UGH when will that little shit get here!?" I heard the annoyance in Taehyungs voice.

My eyes roamed again. Watching each booth and person. I sipped my champagne and looked above to the second floor balconies. I looked at the figures above, dancing and drinking. I drifted my eyes to the middle balcony. A pair of eyes locked into mine.

He wore a grin his face, his wavy dark brown hair covered his forehead. His gaze was dangerous, just like him.

It was him, it was Jeon Jungkook.

I tilted my head up and smiled at him. He sipped the whiskey glass that he held and licked his lips. I swiped my hair up and unbuttoned one of the buttons of my dress shirt, making my chest more exposed. I looked back up at him, his eyes are more lust full. He lifted his arms from the railing and set his glass down on a table. I watched him fix his jacket, walking away shortly after. I tilted my head, trying to catch him with my eyes. But he was too swift. I lost him. I stood up and grabbed my glass, bringing it to the bartender. I set down a handful of cash and gave it to him. I unbuttoned another button from my shirt.

"Why is it so fucking hot in here?" I mumbled.

A heavy hand was placed on my waist "Cause I'm here." I turned abruptly to the voice that answered me. Jungkook.

He looked at me smiling sexily.

"That explains everything" I started putting my "sexy" act on.

I eyed him up and down.

"So what is a fine person like you doing here?" I ran a finger down his chest.

He watched me and raised an eyebrow.

"Coming to grab a snack like you" he leaned into me.

I bit my lip and looked at his pink lips.

buzz buzz

Jungkook looked down and rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna fucking m~" he took out his phone and answered the call.

"Yeah, yeah whatever I'm coming." He  shoved the phone back into his pocket and fixed himself. He leaned into my ear and whispered softly.

"Comeback here tomorrow." I felt his lips touch my ear making me shudder.

He smiled before turning and walking away. I watched the club doors open then close. Once I knew I was okay, I pressed the button on my watch to call tae.

"Holy shit tae." I situated myself and started pushing through people to get out of the club.

"What?!"

"I just was face to face with him"

"No FUCKING WAY"

"I don't know where to start"

"No-no come to the hotel first then we'll talk!"

"Alright I'm coming, I'll see you in a bit tae tae!"

I pressed the end call button. I swept my hair back once again and pushed my way out the door.
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
A/N

Go Go is my favorite choreography and MIC drop is my new anthem.