4. Chapter 3 - Family Rights

Liam and I were lying on the couch. We were wrestling again and Liam was winning. He was lying on the top of me and we were both breathing heavily.

"Wrestling is getting boring," Liam complianed.

"Well there's nothing else to do," I replied smiling, Liam was all mine.

"I can think of something," he said cheekily before pressing his lips to mine.

-x-

Liam's POV

By the time we finally broke apart it was ten to five and Maura would be home soon.

"Mmm... Niall... your mum will be home soon," I moaned as the Irishman planted kisses all along my jawline. "We should stop and make ourselves look presentable. We don't wan't her to think we've been snogging all afternooon."

"But we have," Niall stated.

"I know. We don't want your mum to think that though."

"True," he sighed. "But seeing as its the holidays you're staying over for a couple of days."

"I'm fine with that," I said leaning down to peck him on the lips before rolling off of him and landing on the floor.

"You ok babe?" Niall asked looking over the edge of the couch at me sprawled on the floor.

"Yep. Never better."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? I get to stay here with you for a couple of days," I replied smiling.

-x-

Niall's POV

"Ni! Come and help me bring in the shopping!" mum yelled stumbling through the front door, arms full of shopping bags.

"Coming!" I yelled dragging Liam behind me.

"Hi mum," we said in unison.

"Liam! You're still here?" mum said supprised.

"Yeah. Are you sick of me yet?" he joked.

"Not yet. You're to helpful to be annoying," mum replied.

"Seeing as you think Liam is so helpful, will he be able to stay for a couple of days?" I asked hoping the answer would be yes.

"Sure. As long as it's fine with Karen and Geoff," she replied.

"Yes!" I shouted. "Li, go call your parents."

"After you get some groceries," mum said stumbling into the kitchen.

-x-

Liam's POV

I dialed my home number and waited for it to connect.

"Hello?" It was mum.

"Hey mum, it's me."

"Hi Liam, honey. What's the matter?" she asked.

"Nothing. I was wondering if I could stay at Niall's for a couple of days, seeing as though it's the holidays." I asked.

"Sure hon, I don't see why not."

"Thank's mum. Can you bring me over some clothes, toothbrush and whatever else I'll need please?"

"I'll be round soon hon. See you soon," she said before she hung up. I too hung up the phone and called out to Niall.

"Hey Ni! I can stay!" I shouted.

"Whoooop!!" he yelled picking me up and trying to spin me around.

We walked back to Niall's room, closed the door and sat down on the bed.

"Ni? When my mum gets here do you think we should tell our mums we're gay?" I asked.

"I think so. They should have the right to know. There's one thing though. We have to make sure they promise not to tell Jay, Anne, Robin, Tricia or Yaser. They're just as homophobic as Lou, Haz and Zayn," Niall said frowning.

"Liam! Your parents are here!" Maura yelled from the lounge room.

"Coming!" I called back, running out of the room, Niall trailing behind me.

-x-

"Good thing both of your parents showed up babe, otherwise, if your mum didn't she would have been so angry that she didn't hear that from you. Still she took it like a soldier. Your parents are really supportive of you."

"Hmm true... Your mum took it well too. She's happy for us," I replied to the bleached blonde Irishman.

"She is," Niall said taking my hand and intangling our fingers together, walking into his room.

30 Minutes ago

"Liam! Your parents are here!" Maura yelled from the lounge room.

"Coming!" I called back, running out of the room, Niall trailing behind me.

~

"Here's your stuff Li," dad said handing me my school bag. "See you soon."

"Dad, wait. Is mum with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" he queried.

"Because I need to talk to both of you."

"Can't it wait until you come home?"

"No, dad. Maura needs to hear this too," I replied, scared about what was going to happen next.

~

"Liam, Niall. What is going on?" Maura asked looking concerned.

"I'm just going to come out and say this," I said before Niall interrupted me by laughing at when I said 'come out'. "Ni, shush. You're not helping." I sighed. "Niall and I are dating. We're gay."

"Oh boys," Maura sighed. " I thought it'd be something bad. Please don't do that ever again. You had me worried that you did something bad."

I was relieved that Maura took it so well but I was scared because my parents hadn't said anything at all.

"Mum? Dad? Are you alright?" I asked feeling concerned.

"Yeah hon, we're fine. It's just a lot to take in," mum said giving me reassuring smile.

~

"Please what ever you do, can you not mention this to Jay, Anne, Robin, Tricia and Yaser. Because they're homophobes. They're worse than Louis, Harry and Zayn," Niall pleaded.

"Why would we tell a bunch of homophobes that our sons are gay?" dad asked.

"Thanks dad," I said. "See you soon."

"Bye, Liam. Have fun, but not too much 'Fun'," mum said emphasising the second fun.

"Muum! Stop it," I mumbled.

"It's ok Karen. I'll make sure we don't have too much 'fun'," Niall said winking as my parents left.

-x-

"Mum!" Niall called. "What's for dinner!?"

"I don't know. Whatever you make!" she yelled back.

"What are we making!?" he shouted.

"What ever you want to!" she yelled through the house.

"Are you being serious!" Niall yelled excitedly.

"Yes!" Maura yelled back.

"Sweeet!" Niall shouted jumping off his bed and rushing out of the room, leaving me behind again.

"Niall!" I mumbled standing up. Five seconds later Niall's head popped into the doorway, his body hidden behind the wall.

"You coming or what babe?" he asked, disappering again.

They're so cute<3 aww (:

Please vote and comment (: