Phan

Dans POV:

I tustle around in bed. I can't sleep. I can hear Phil. He is doing something. God knows what. I just keep trying to sleep for 20 minutes it not working. I uncover myself and get out of bed. I walk down to Phil's room and knock on the door. He doesn't answer. What the hell is that noise. I find the key on top of his door phrase and unlock the door. Phil turns away from his computer and faces me.

"Ohhh uh hello dan..." He says. Luckily he isn't watching porn. I walk over and look at his computer.

...............

"Phil. Why are you listening to the sounds of animals mating?" I ask.

"I was curious!" He says.

"Well philion. That's strange"

"Well danosaur. I don't think it is"

"Well it is"

"No it's not" he stands up and looks at me.

"Fine it's not. " he smiles and goes back to his computer. I start to walk out when I say "yes it is"

"That's it!" He says. I turn around only to be tackled by Phil. I get slammed to the ground. Phil is on top of me. He looks at me and smirks.

"Phil no! No tickling!" I scream. Of course, Phil doesn't listen. He starts tickling me. Making me laugh. "Phil- stop- please-!" I say in between laughs.

He finally stops after like one minute. He get off me and looks at me.

"You wanna listen to?" He asks.

"Yes!"

*********

Oh dan!

If you have any requests for the next chapter. Just request the couple. But if you ship jc and lia. I won't do that. If they already have a ship written. Don't request. But sometimes I will make an exception. Because I am doing rickian and kiandrea. Soooo. It just depends.

Also. Could you guys leave me feedback. I want to know if I should delete this.

Comment

Vote

Follow

BYEYYEYEYEYEYEYEEEEEEEEEE