The Gifted | Contact

"I got an elastic heart."
- Sia

The Mansion of The Gifted contained a class for everybody to attend. It didn't have to do with regular school work like math but it focused on the important subjects of how to use your gifted powers for beneficial purposes. Storm taught one big class full of all the gifted students who stayed in the mansion. Just for a few hours all you had to do was pay attention and take notes. What she taught was important especially if you wanted to survive the outside world while being gifted. Her class lessons were taught to help everybody.

It was a huge auditorium filled up with probably a hundreds and hundreds of seats. The mansion was really huge and it kept so many gifted kids here safe and educated. While Storm gave out her lectures she was filmed and projected on a huge board for all the kids who couldn't see in the back. She even had power points projected on the huge screen as well. The platinum blonde woman taught about different idols such as The Legends who were the first generation of gifted heroes who passed their special powers to all the kids down the line.

When Professor X mentioned the Elite Team yesterday that consisted of his best students at this school. They were a group of teens who were powerful and very strong. Professor X actually saved them all during some trouble two years ago and took them underneath his wing. Ever since then they have became almost like his own children that he needed to take care of. He guided them, he educated them, and loved them. They depended on him and he knew that he couldn't let them fail because they have so much potential to be nothing but something great.

The group contained seven gifted teens who were all exceptionally talented. Zayn Malik, a Pakistani boy who had blue skin and was capable of teleporting in and out of places very quickly. The only way he could appear "humanly" is when he has on a special watch that could replace his blue skin with his golden skin. When he is in his natural state he even has a blue tail, sharp fangs, and vibrant hazel eyes. People called him Nightcawler from having blue skin, being able to crawl up walls, and having the benefit if blending in with the night.

After Zayn was Liam Payne who went by the name of Cyclops. He was a very fit boy and had an ability like no other. Liam is able to shoot powerful red lasers through his brown eyes and if those lasers were being shot at you then you would be in some deep trouble. If you see him you would notice the thick black shades covering eyes. They were specialized to help him navigate his way through places, and without those glasses then he would have to walk with his eyes closed or else he would just shoot lasers everywhere.

When it came to the ladies it was India Westbrooks and Katerina "Kat" Graham who were the only girl figures in their group. Even though they maybe appear pretty they could be the most destructive. India Westbrooks was an Afro-Latino girl who was a sweetheart but could be a real diva. She was a fairy with sparkly yellow wings and could spit fire balls that would eventually explode like dynamite. Kat Graham is an Americo-Liberian special combat fighter who can create black holes that could lead to god knows where. Both girls are like the glue for the Elite Team.

Ju Hyeon went by the name of Buffy and he is a South Korean boy who is a total sweetheart. With a cute smile, blonde straight hair, and a strong jawline may fool other people but he has a really special power. Buffy can skillfully throw sharp flying fans from his fingers (or hands) and it could literally chop someone's head off. And if he was really mad then the sharp fans would catch on fire and maybe explode on contact.

The last two members were Louis Tomlinson and Charlie Puth(who you have met earlier). Charlie Puth was Professor X's grandson and he was an illusionist that could make you see things that aren't really there. Then there was Louis Tomlinson who was the dangerous out of them all. He was something that could not be contained or destroyed, because if you tried to destroy him then you would be destroying the planet. Louis had a nuclear power that would take the lives of the whole population of the earth since he was a walking nuclear bomb.