Chapter 1

No one's pov

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" Everyone exclaimed as they found you dead on the ground. They ran to you,crying their hearts out. You were kind of sad because you made them like this but happy that you can see sans again. Wait.... You felt..... Guilty..... You attempted suicide just to see sans and you didn't thought of the others. You regretted your choice but yet again, you can't do anything about it.... Right? Have you really done the right thing? You didn't even know anymore... They scooped you up and ran to the lab. They tried everything to get you back to life. They made a soul and tried to put it in your body but it won't work. You then thought, "I want to go back... To make them happy... To make them be themselves again...".

Your pov

You woke up in a black void. Four options are glowing a bright orange in front of you.
RESET     CONTINUE    ÉRÂẞ3    QUIT
the erase button was glitching like crazy. Someone appeared beside you. "Frisk?" You saw frisk beside you. "(Y/n) please... Reset... That's the only way! Get us back! Get him back! Start all over! You can finally be happy again! Please!" She was standing behind the reset button. “ÑÔ¡ ĒRÆẞ3 THÎẞ PÖÍÑTLÉẞS WØRLD¡ ÎT ÍẞÑT DÈẞÈRV3 TØ 3XÇĪẞT¡" A glitchy voice said and you saw a black kid with red slits eyes and a red smile. It stands behind the erase button. "Just quit.... Life is pointless already..." You saw a gray kid with wide eyes. Their eyes were white with black outlines. They had a blank expression. They stood behind the quit button. "Just wait... Something may happen when you wait! Patience takes time! You never know if something interesting may happen!" You saw a light blue kid. Their soul is patience. They stood behind the continue button. You couldn't choose. You may reset for everyone to come back. That's the obvious answer but... You were curious if something MAY happen when you wait or when you erase the world. But then, you already knew life is pointless when no one loves you. What will you do? You were curious. Of course, reset is the obvious choice. You need to decide quickly.

I will let you choose! I will make the reset one first! (Obviously!) This book may be long. You can choose but you can read every single one of them! If I were you I will get so curious then read all of them! The reset option will take 20-30 chapters I think. And I don't know how many chapters the other choices will take but I won't update now. I will update maybe tomorrow or so. If I have time and if I get my lazy butt to update and don't read too many books to keep me distracted. But not now please! I need to think of what will happen next if you choose that one or that or that. Sorry if it's so slow but anyways bye and sorry again! :3