And then there were 10... Wait What

It was finally summer and Ben couldnt wait to do differant things the whole summer, but camping with his geekazoid cousin for three moths wasnt on the list. Once they got to Gwens School to pick her up she was hanged on a tree by her shirt from two bullys, Ben snickered at the sight but when grandpa Max got out and helped her and another kid off the tree he laid his head on his hand watching Gwen enter the RV listening to what she said before she noticed Ben.

"What are You doing here, What is HE doing here?!" Gwen asked not very happy "Take it easy dweeb sombody convinced my dad that camping would be a great experience for me" Ben said refering to grandpa

Gwen looked at grandpa Max pleading he didnt but it was true. Gwen took her seat across from Ben as she was complaining that she couldn't have a whole summer with only her and grandpa she might as well go to summer school. Ben sighed hearing her complain way to much and grandpa said itsgonna be a long summer. It was getting late and they had arrived at the camp sitting at a table watching grandpa put marinated meal worms in front of them, the two didnt seem to be pleased on what grandpa put on the table and Ben suggested couldnt they just have a burger, of course grandpa said nonsense there taste buds will be a adventure this summer. When grandpa walked away to get the sheeps tongue Gwen leaned over to Ben whispering.

"i got a half eaten bag of corn chips and a candy bar in my backpack what do you got." Gwen asked looking at her Ben answered sayinging "some rice cakes and hard candy." Gwen put her hand down that was blocking her voice from traveling. "Think we can make them last the whole summer" Gwen ask as they both groaned.

A few minutes went by as the two were somewhat seperated Ben on his laptop with a black and Green Sly Cooper design on it, and Gwen playing on a handheld device playing sumo slammers.

Grandpa Max walked out the RV holding Marshmallows and asked who wants to roast some but he didnt get any response then asked if they wanted to tell scary stories Gwen ansered looking back slightly "Scarier than having to spend the summer with you freak of a cousin" Gwen let out a snicker befroe going back to her game and Ben shook his head slightly answering "i like to grandpa but im doing a web search on cures for extreme dufusness. nothing yet Gwen but lets not give up hope" Ben said looking back slightly with a smirk on his face and grandpa Max said "aw come on you two, we're all in this together you can mope around like this all summer, or we can have some fun now what do you say." Ben instantly responded "i vote for moping" Gwen got up and started to walk "im going for a walk smell you around Ben." Grandpa Max sighed quietly before saying "i think uhh there starting to grow on each other."

While Gwen was going on a walk Ben was on his laptop cant beleving he had the spend the summer with his cousin it was so unfair on what he wanted to do. Ben stayed on his laptop the whole time until grandpa came out wondering why Gwen isnt back yet and Ben said that he would wish would happen before looking in the forest seeing black smoke, Ben got up and listened to grandpa about someone messing with something they shouldnt "Gwen" grandpa said before grabbing a bucket pulling out two fire ecstinguishers handing one to Ben as they both ran to the forest putting out fires. Ben put out fires looking for Gwen and eventurlly put out a fire creature for a few seconds before looking at it and screaming.

"Look i know i look weird but theres no reason to be scared" at that moment Ben hit the fire creature with the fire ecstinguisher putting out her hair before watching it get re-lit

"Look i know i look weird but theres no reason to be scared" at that moment Ben hit the fire creature with the fire ecstinguisher putting out her hair before watching it get re-lit. "i dont know what you are but you'll stay down there if you know whats good for you" Ben said and then saw fire go on his shoe before he quickly put it out seeing the creature stand up going to hit her again. "i warned you" Ben said and Gwen smirked "dont even think about it freak" Ben stopped lowering the fire ecstinguisher realising its Gwen "Gwen? Is that you?" Ben walked closer to her and looked at her "what happened?" Gwen looked down at Ben and answered saying everything that happened being very long and then saw grandpa come over. "Ben are you alr- what in blazes" Ben looked at grandpa and said "hey grandpa guess who" Gwen waved "Its me grandpa." grandpa walked closer to the two "Gwen what happened to you" Gwen was about to say the whole thing that she said before but Ben stopped her "um excuse me majore forest fire burning out of control remember?" Ben said looking at the two ben asked what to do and grandpa Max came up with something to start a new fire and they went there seperate ways letting Gwen do the work and as everything was done the three of them were at a camp fire Gwen eating a marshmellow as the fire creature "do you think she will stay a monster forever?" Ben asked and grandpa responded "shes not a monster shes a alien" the two of them looked at grandpa confused "i mean look at her what else could she be" as Gwen finished what she had to say beeping came from the symbol on her chest and a bright flash of red appeared as Gwen was back to normal and stood up "im me!" Ben looked disapointed "aw man i liked you better when you were a flame" Gwen tried to get the watch off some more but gave up looking at grandpa as he said to not mess with it. 

----------------------------------------after wildmutt and diamond head fights-----------------------------------

Day light hit and it was time to hit the road Ben and grandpa Max both camping as Gwen was nowhere to be seen but she came out of nowhere as a speed creature

"hey check this out" Gwen said as her voice was slightly higher than it usually is with a effect to it and she started running around the camp packing everything up before stopping in front of the two "Pretty fast huh?" she asked as she timed out ...

"hey check this out" Gwen said as her voice was slightly higher than it usually is with a effect to it and she started running around the camp packing everything up before stopping in front of the two "Pretty fast huh?" she asked as she timed out getting up and clapping her hands together getting rid of the dust. "something tells me this is going to be the best summer ever" Gwen said and started to go in the RV "Absulutly" grandpa said and Ben asked where she was and she answered with taking care of a little something as they hit the road

((well thats it for chapter one if you want to see a certain episode tell me which one and i will decide on which one to do i got lots of ideas for the whole series