INTRODUCTION

Tales of Zestiria Cast:

SOREY- A young man who was raised among Seraphim

SOREY- A young man who was raised among Seraphim. He becomes the Shepherd to see his dream of co-existance of Humans and Seraphim. He uses Ritual Swords in Battle.

MIKLEO- Sorey's childhood friend and rival, he is a Seraph adept in the element of Water. He journeys with Sorey to explore the ruins of the world. He uses Staffs in combat, along with Water and Ice based Seraphic Artes.

ALISHA DIPHDA- Princess and Knight of the Kingdom of Hyland. She stumbles in Elysia by accident after she was caught in Zenrus's Domain. She is serious and easy to be toyed, especially by Edna. She uses Spears in battle.

LAILAH- The Prime Lord, and also known as the Lady of the Lake. She is knowledgable about previous Shepherds but is unable to talk about them due to her oath. She uses mana-imbued paper and Fire based Seraphic Artes.

EDNA- A seraph that lives in Rayfalke Spiritcrest. She is also the little sister of Eizen. She is sometimes apathetic, but is the mood maker of the group. She banters on everyone, especially Mikleo and Alisha. She uses an Umbrella and Earth and Gravity based Seraphic Artes.

ZAVIED- A rather enigmatic seraph that uses a gun named Seigfried. He is also there in the events of Tales of Berseria, and is always seen hitting on women. He uses pendulums and Wind based Seraphic Artes.

ROSE- A travelling merchant and an assassin. She is easy going and hearty, but, when it comes to assassinations, she becomes ruthless and serious. She is also afraid of ghosts, even though she has resonance on par with that of a Shepherd. She uses Daggers in combat.

DEZEL- A seraph who acts as Rose's guardian. He is on a quest on avenging his previous companions, and is hell bent on finding the one responsible for it. His style is similar to that of Zavied's.

Tales of Berseria Cast:

VELVET CROWE- The first Lord of Calamity

VELVET CROWE- The first Lord of Calamity. She used to be a kind, warm hearted sister. But, after the events of the Advent, she became a ruthless, devouring Therion. She uses a Gauntlet blade, and her Therionized left Arm in combat.

LAPHICET/PHI- Arthur and Celica Crowe's unborn son, reborn as the Malak Laphicet. Before meeting Velvet, he had no sense of selfhood, and is considered a Tool named Malak Number Two. After learning the meaning of life, and the determination of Velvet, he became the New Empyrean, Maotelus. He uses Paper and All four Elements.

ROKUROU RANGETSU- A daemon who lusts for battle. He is part of the Rangetsu Clan, who are feared as powerful swordsmen. He uses two daggers and a Long sword named Kurogane Stormquell, as well as Stormhowl, his prize after defeating his Brother, Shigure Rangetsu.

MAGILLANICA LOU MAYVIN/ MAGILOU MAYVIN- A bubbly, self styled "Evil" Witch. She is in fact, a former Exorcist Legate. Trained under Legate Melchior Mayvin. She is wild, spontaneous, and unpredictable, but sometimes becomes serious if it needed to be. She uses Guardian Dolls, and Water and Fire based Malak Artes.

BIENFU- Magilou's Normin Malak. He is good at random things, and Trial and Error stuff. He is a "Greater" Malakhim, though he can be a bit cowardly.

EIZEN- The Reaper, and Van Aifread's first mate. He is a Malak whose blessing brings nothing but suffering to those around him. He is strong willed and mature, but has a soft spot, especially to Laphicet and his little sister, Edna. He uses bracers to amplify his Earth and Wind based Malak Artes, and uses his fists in combat.

ELEANOR HUME- An exorcist Praetor of the Abbey. She is steadfast and is a very bad spy. She has a hatred towards daemons and is not afraid to do what is right. She uses spears in combat, and due to being tethered with Laphicet, she gains the Four Elements.