Chapter 2 This can't be real

Akira pov

I left early this morning to sit at my special flower garden to think before Joey party It stupid to love him. We are best friends and I can't give anything a female could. I can't give him a child and I can't please him in bed. What could I give him?

I was weaving a basket till I heard a gasp. I turn around to see that Chloe was back and give me an odd look, not of hate but not of love either.

"Hi Chloe, welcome back."

"This can't be true."

"What Chloe? What's wrong."

She walk up to me and took my hand. We were the same size but I was at least 4 inches taller. We were never friends and I knew deep down she hated me because of who I was but she stopped picking on my at 13. We didn't talk or anything.

"Mate."

My eyes widen as I try to run. She grabs my arm.

"Akira wait! please !"

"You hate me! How?!"

"I-I know but I'm sorry. If I knew you would be my mate I would never of pick on you. I don't know if I hate you Akira I just......."

She cut off when we heard growling. Our head snaps a Joey staring at us in shock. He must of heard her call me her mate. Oh god he's mad!

"Mates"

What did he just say? Mates? as in more the one?

"Mine." Chloe whispers and I start to cry.

This is too much, my best friend and worst enemy claiming to be my mate. I panicked and ran into the house.

"Daddy!" I ran into my fathers arms crying.

"Akira what's wrong?" my mother asked as my family came in.

"Akira!" Joey and Chloe ran in as my brothers started growling.

"What did you do to Akira?!" Akin and Taro growls at Joey. I saw Chloe cuddle into him as he backs off.

"Akira my mate."

"Our mate." Chloe corrected Joey.

My mom pulled me to her and looked at every one.

"Sit!"

We obeyed as my mother. And my sisters Mai and Aura.

"Now tell me everything Akira."

I took a breath.

"Chloe just came back and told me I was her mate. We don't like eachother but she said I was. Then Joey came saying both of us were his mates and Chloe said he was his mate. But I can't sence who is my mate so I got scared."

My mom hugs me and looked at Joey and Chloe.

"You all are in a equilateral mating. Its rare but normal, if you want to, all three of you can be together. But Joey, as a dominant male you have a choice to mate with both of them or reject one of them."

Our eyes widen as my father exspains. Get rejected by Joey? My heart sank.

.............

Everybody was laughing and dancing I was sitting with Mai as Joey and Chloe dance. She looked happy but Joey looks like he was going to puke.

"You going to be ok Akira, you guys will figure it out."

I smile a little at her and looking back at them dancing. Joey step back and walked towards me as Chloe fallowed.

"Akira, would you like....to dance with me?"

I got up and walk to the dance floor with him. He wrap a arm around my waist and took my other hand into his. We started to dance as Chloe watches us.

"Listen Akira, I don't want anything to change between us so please talk to me."

I sigh.

" I know Chloe doesn't love me. Mate or not she would never love me but....."

I look up at him.

"Joey, what are your feelings for me."

He looked down and continued to dance.

........

After the party, Joey brought Chloe and I to his room.

"You guys will be sleeping with me till we could figure all this out."

Joey had a king size due to the fact we always have sleep overs.

"Can we have a little fun before bed." Chloe purred looking at Joey. I held in my gag and turn to leave.

"Akira wait." Joey stopped me. I didn't turn arou.

"You two can have fun if you want but I not ready so I'll sleep in my in room tonight. "

I left to my room to cry myself to sleep.

Joey pov

"Well if it just us...."

Chloe wrap her arms around my neck and started kissing me.

"What about Akira ?"

"He said he's not ready so it ok for us to do it."

I let her do what she want to but I wasn't paying attention to her as she pleasure herself.