chapter 1: Meet Leo

Lunas P.O.V

I stare at the deer standing infront of me with my blue eyes. It was looking for grass to eat in the snow. It was an advantage for me that there was snow outside besauce of the color of my wolf. I start walking slowly towards it untill I heard a twig snap and both me and the deer look up. The deer ran away and I groweld at the direction where the sound came from. I get ready to fight whatever that was there. There was a figure coming out from between the trees, it was a guy with his hands up. He was just wearing shorts and i couldent help but look at his beautiful 6 pack.

"I come in peace "

Says the hot guy infront of me. I relax a little. I go behind the tree where I left my cloths before and shifted to my human form. I got dressed and walked back to the guy who now was laying in the snow. Yeah he can he wont get cold besauce he is a werewolf just like me.

"So what was so importand to you that you had to let my dinner get away"

I asked him and he just smirks.

He sits up

"Well nothing really"

He scratches the back of his neck and continues

"I was just runing when i saw this deer and was going to get dinner and then i nodised it was someone else's prey and accidentally stepped on a twig"

he laughes nervously.

"I guess its okey, I mean no point in arguing about it now the deer is long gone"

I tell him with a small smile. He smiled back like he was a baby boy who just got a new toy car and I start laughing at him.

"Well my name is Luna what is yours?"

I ask and put my hand out for him to shake.

"Im Leo, nice to meet you" he sais and wink's at me.

(A/N)
welllll here is the first chapter! hope you like it. its my first book soooooo i cant wait to see what happens!
                                  -Rakel Sif