The Begining of Year 2055

Shawn turns on the TV to watch the news.

*news* Stock markets have crashed. Many jobless and struggling to get by.
The cable starts fading out and moments later it's completely static.

Sounds of a siren ring out from outside. This one was different, a never before heard alarm. Everyone looking at each other in confusion, no one really knows how to react, there's no knowing what the alarm means. Seconds later the sounds of gun shots and screaming give us all chills. But only minuets later the sound outside calms, and the TV turns back on. It continues from where it left off, Jake looks out of the window. There's nothing, everything seems normal. We don't know how to react.

Jake: what was that?

Everyone still looking lost by what just happened, all kind of shocked so there was a lack of responce.

Jake goes out side, and he hears screaming coming from a distance, the sound of chaos was not gone, it was just distant. Smoke fills the air in the distance.

The News Channel- Everything is fine, remain calm and stay indoors. There is no explication for why people are rioting but the anger runs deep through the crowd. Remember lock your doors and hide somewhere safe.

Over hearing, Jake goes back inside, but goes to the window. He sees fire, and lots of smoke.

Jake: there's a lot of fire out there. And bright flashes of light in the smoke. What's going on?

Shawn: there's no way to know ,the news is just saying stay calm. And that everything's okay.

They face towards the TV, where there's gun shots on set, two guys wearing all black, come behind the news anchors and shoot them, the last thing seen was the male news anchor lip "help us" the cameras don't stop. My dad turns off the TV.

Tess: what do we do. You saw what just happened. We can't stay here! Or we'll end up dead just like them.

Laila: Stop! Don't talk like that. We're gonna be fine. We aren't going anywhere.

Jake: Tess is right mom. If we stay here...

The ground begins to shake roughly, the sky turns black quick. The feeling of heat gets strong quick. A hole starts burning in the wall, where the house beings to burn down fast. A flamed beam comes towards Jake, moments before hitting him.

Jake Flys up in his bed...

Jake: woah, that felt so real

He says to himself, yet panicked and sweaty.

He looks at his alarm clock, it reads 3:33 AM. He lays his head back down and goes back to sleep. Only to be awoken by the lights in his room turning on and off constantly, as well as the lights in the halls. Tess awakens, as well as Shawn and Laila. Everyone gets up and goes down stairs, all of the lights in the house are flashing, Jake peaks out of the window and everyone's lights are flashing as well.