Your first pokemon

It's a lovely sunny day in Saturn city. The Saturn city gym was quiet for once. It's always full of trainers trying to get the Saturn city gym badge.

M/n (mother's name), the gym leader, was looking for her daughter, Y/n. It's her 16th birthday and she was going to let choose her first pokemon. But first she has to find her.

M/n Pov

"Mightyena, could you find y/n for me please?" I asks as I lets Mightyena out of his pokeball.

"Mightyena!" He said and ran of to find y/n.

Y/n Pov

I was playing with a Growlyth in the outdoor battleground. I laugh as it messes with my hat. Then I heard running behind me. I turn to see, it was Mightyena. It stopped right infront of me, panting slightly.

"Oh hi Mightyena, what are you doing here?"

"Mightyena!" It said and started walking back inside with me following.

When we got to the indoor battleground and my mother was standing there with a pokeball in her hand.

"Mom?"

"Y/n, I think it's time you got your first pokemon. And since it's your birthday, I got you a pokemon." she says and hands me the pokeball.

"Really!? Thanks mom!"

I opened the pokeball and my pokemon was a......Houndour.

"Houndour!"

"Houndour!"

"Aww, I love it! Hello Houndour, I hope we can be the best of friends."

It nods and jumps into my arms.

" It time for you to go on your own journey."

"Thanks mom." I said and hugged Houndour.