CHAPTER ONE

🐇KATE    POV🐇

I'm laying in my bed, just chilling before i take a shower and go to school i think i drop there late for my good hahaha lol I'm so lazy. 

"Kate" my brother yelled while knocking my door. "Why?" I yelled as i open the door.

He walk inside and sitted at the edge of my bed. I closed the door and lay in bed again and watching random musical.lys.

"Kate we're going to school fix yourself now."

"Manu I'm lazy"

Anyway he is my older brother, his name is Manu Rios. We doesn't have a parents our parents take us in one orphanage and then after a couple of years my brother Manu and i grew up and we decided to escape, he's a working student now and we are going to school today.

So after 10 minutes of laying i decided to take a shower washed my hair and i dressed myself and i put a light make up on my face. And after 15 minutes of riding we arrived in school.

"I'll text you later brother bye"

"Go in your class Kate okay? Alright bye"

He said and he kissed me on my head. He walk onto his building and i go to the locker section, i open up my locker and i grab my english book and then i closed again.

"OH MY GOD" I said. I was shocked you now.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

The boy wears a cap and he was leaning on the locker next to my locker. He just look at me and look down and he smiled. He walk away so i just go to my class i don't mind him. Who is that boy? Does he know me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi guys sorry about the wrong grammars, sorry i'm not good in english but i swear i'm trying to learn more so yes thank you and sorry again. Love you-
ABIGAIL ✨