Chapter 1

"Yoongi are you going out again?"
"Ne hyung. I'll be back."
"Be careful with your-"
"I know."

I went out of the house and fly all the way to my favorite idol's concert. Luna. Real name: Y/F/N. I went into an alley and walked out like nothing happened. I went into the line of fans. "Hey Suga." I turned around and saw the same guy I met before."

"Jun right?"
"You remember me."
"Yeah."
"Are you ready for Luna's concert? Cause I am!"
"I was born ready."
"So am I."
"With everyone else."

Jun was a huge fan of Luna. We first met each other last year when he moved here. He was new to k-pop and his first group/soloist was Luna. Me and some other Luna fans helped him to know everything about Luna. We finally made into the concert hall and took our stand. We waited until Luna came out. I always been wondering why she always wear a jacket or a long sleeves shirts everytime at her concert.

*After the concert*

I went to the alleyway and someone bumped into me. It was Luna. I can smell blood from her. "S-Save me...." I look ahead and saw a Level E vampire. "Don't look behind you. Close your eyes." I turn her towards me and press her against me so she won't see. My eyes turned red as I release my power. Once the Level E was gone I let go of her. She widened her eyes as she saw me. "You own me big time Luna. I may be your fan but keep my identity a secret." My red eyes disappears ask she talked."I-I'll do anything to keep your secret but now........ Can you take me somewhere away from my manager?" I nodded and brought her to my home with my friends that are like brothers to me even though I'm different from them. "How did we-" "Go in." She nodded and we went in my room. "Go take off your clothes. I'm not a pervert it's just......I can smell blood on you and it's gonna disturbed my brothers since we can smell your blood." She nodded again and I took out a quick healing cream. Looking at Luna now I know why she always wear a jacket or long sleeves. She got bruises and scars on her body. I put the cream on her.

"Um......"
"What kind of identity are you? You said you can smell blood."
"You won't tell right. Cause if you do you're dead."
"I-I won't. Your secret is safe with me Suga."
"So you remember me."
"Of course I do. You're the guy who gave me this necklace and out of everyone you're the most pale person. As if you're a vampire."

That made me smile. I look at her necklace then to her.

"What if I told you I am a vampire?""Y-You are

"Y-You are....."
"A pureblood to be exact. Don't worry I won't bite you because if I did you'll be turned into a vampire which is the lowest ranks, Level D and E."
"Level D and E?"
"They're the lowest rank. You already saw what they look like. If I would turned you into a vampire, you wouldn't control it and lose control of yourself which made you go into Level E. You'll look for human blood and kill the person cause you want their blood but if you drink my blood you can control it and you'll fully be a vampire. But you have to be my servant you're fully become one."
"Oh."
"So instead of that, you'll be be blood sacrifice to my brothers and be our maid."
"But my career....."
"You can still do it. You know vampires are active during day and night so you'll come over here at night."
"But how will I get here?"
"Nice question." I thought about it. "I can pick you up I guess. It's dangerous for girl to go at night cause there'll be a lot of Level D and E around the city."

She nodded and I put away the cream. I took a seat in front of her and cross my legs. "So tell me why do you always wear jackets or long sleeves?"

*The next day Y/N's POV*

The morning sun woke me up. I suddenly got up and noticed I was in a unfamiliar room. Then I remember what happened last night. The door opened and a guy came in. "So here's the sacrifice. No wonder I sense someone in this house." I was scared that no words came out of my mouth. "Jimin stop you're scaring her." Suga came in. The guy pouted at him.

"But hyung....."
"Who's the pureblood here out of all of us?" He raise his eyebrow.
"You....."
"Good. Now leave. Jungkook is going back to Busan without you."
"Mwo?! Wait for me Jungkookie~" He left.
"That guy never gets sick of acting cute."

He looks at me and came towards me. "Don't you have work to do?" I suddenly realized about my work but I look at him worriedly. "But I didn't have my clothes with me." He gave me some girls clothes. "Take it." "Thank you....." How does he have girls clothes? I shrugged and changed in the bathroom. The clothes fits perfectly on me.

I wonder if Suga used to have a girl in the house cause he has girl's clothes

I wonder if Suga used to have a girl in the house cause he has girl's clothes. I got out and I didn't see Suga. I went out of my room and walk around the house. I went into a random room and was greeted by seven handsome guys. One of them was Suga and the other on was that Jimin guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Namjoon. This is Hoseok, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and the pureblood out of us, Yoongi."
"Annyeonghaseyo I'm a singer, Y/N. My stage name is Luna."
"You ready Y/N?" Yoongi was looking away from me.

I was about to nod until someone suddenly sneezed. It was the Jungkook guy and he was doing a dab. "Mian Jungkook sneezes when he sees a girl who's cute and does the dab when he sneezes." I nodded and look at Suga. He took out his hand and I took it. We teleported to my company.

"Thank you Suga."
"Don't call me that."
"W-What should I call you then?"

He lean in closer and smirked.

"Call me Yoongi oppa."