Unexpected Guest

We finally got into the taxi and we drove to Jimin's parents house.

*ding dong*

"ann-" he and I was interrupted.

"Jiminie! It's so good to see you and this must be your girlfriend! So good to see you sweetie!" well Mrs. park seems nice and sweet.

"annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Park" I replied. In need to make a good first impression on Jimin's family. I hope nothing embarrassing or bad happens...

"please sweetie call me eomma." wow. Already? I'm glad that she's trusting me this much already.
"please, come in." Mrs. Park and I gave each other a kind smile as Jimin and I entered his house.

"who was at the door dear?" Jimin's father asked as we entered the living room.

"It's Jimin and his girlfriend. Remember he phoned us last night." Jimin's mother replied.

"ahh yes about that girl. I remember. Why doesn't he just marry Mollie? They got along so well!" I felt a bit offended as to what Jimin's father said, but soon after Mrs. Park assured me and whispered.
"he's a bit of a grouch at times. There nothing to be worried about. With a bit of persuasion, I'm sure he'll like you."
she then gave me a grin as Jimin grasped my hand tighter and shook it at my side.

"dear, Jimin and his girlfriend are right here. Sorry, although Jiminie mentioned you, he never mentioned your name." she started talking to Mr. Park then faced me.

" oh sorry, my names Paige." I answered as I hugged Jimin slightly.

"so, Jimin, why do you think I would like Paige." Mr. Park asked Jimin coldly.

"why don't we discuss this over dinner." Jimin's mother interrupted gently pushing us 3 into the kitchen.

"so, as I was saying, Jimin why do you think I would like Paige?" Jimin Sat there with a blank face then soon replied.

"may I just say, it's not about why you would like her appa, but it's about why I would like her. I love her. And I love her because she's comforting; she makes me and the others smile; she's considerate; I could go on forever, but I won't. I shall add one more reason. All these things I could say about her proves that she is nothing like Mollie. Mollie only likes me because of how I look. She uses me appa. Uses me!" Jimin sorta rose from his seat as he said those words. Me, however became a bit shy and nervous. I buried my head a bit, but once again Mrs. Park reassured me.
"Just remember, I like you, I don't like mollie." she chuckled quietly.

"Jimin! Listen to me now! Mollies father and I made an agreement! You know that if I could agree to you and Paige being together I would!" and at that point we were all silent. I tried to speak, but I didnt know what to say.. Should I say about how Jimin and I met or... What? I'm so lost.

" Paige sweetie, why don't you say a few interests of yours. What do you want to be when your older? " Jimin's mother asked.

"well I love to draw. Especially cartoon characters and anime also manga. I'm hoping to be a character designer when I am older." I explained, when Jimin started to speak too.

"yeah! She promised me that she would teach me to draw sometime soon! I can't wait for it!" Jimin smiled and looked into my eyes I started to blush.

"awe.. How sweet of you Paige. You'll have to show me some of your drawings one day. I'm sure that the grumpy man over there will enjoy them too." she started to laugh but I didn't know if I should as well, I didn't want to be rude...

Mr. Park rolled his eyes, embarrassed, when the door bell went.

" I'll go get the door.. " Jimin's mother said. Jimin and I just looked at each other and we gave each other a light reassuring smile towards each other's faces, when it was interrupted.

"hi! Who are you?" the woman asked crudely. I looked down again when Jimin answered my question for me.

"she is my girlfriend." Jimin replied with a bit of a rude tone. I wonder why.

"paige. This is Mollie, our uninvited guest..." Jimin stared at Mollie rather coldly.

"what do you mean, your girlfriend? Aren't I supposed to be marrying you in two months time? Mr. Park sort this out! I'm confused..." Mollie started to whine. God, she was already doing my head in. I can see why Jimin doesn't want to be her husband.

"well, how things are going at the moment Mollie, you aren't going to be Jimin's wife. I'll have to speak to your father about this. I'm sorry.. I know how much of a good friend you was to Jimin, but he's just not interested in you in that way." this was the first time tonight I heard Jimin's father speak this quietly.

" so what did I miss?" Jimin's mother asked.

" nothing eomma, Mollie was just leaving. " Jimin replied. I tried not to laugh as Mollie gave a look of disbelief. Jimin then left the table and guided Mollie to the door.

Jimin's pov:

"please I know you love me but I don't love you. I'm sure we can stay in contact but I just don't want to marry you." I hope that was sincere and fake enough. I really dislike Mollie and I can't stand her coming here thinking she's my girlfriend. She doesn't have the right to come into my house like this...

" yes, I understand Jimin, but please just know that this is not the end of me..." she replied but I quickly pushed her out the door and laughed. As if...
She would do anything...
Paige's pov:

"paige, I'm sorry I snapped at Jimin like that about you. The way he spoke about you earlier really seems like he loves you and I promise you, your mother and father Park will try to help you and Jimin get away from Mollie. I am friends with Mollies father and I will try to persuade him that Jimin marrying Mollie is a bad idea, but for now just wait. I would also be delighted to see your drawings one day." This speech Mr. Park just gave me really lit up my heart. I was a bit scared at first but at the end of the day he was trying to do what was right.

" thank you Mr. Park. " I bowed.

" Please call me appa. I want to get close to you as you one day will hopefully be my sons wife." I blushed just thinking about that situation.

Jimin came back into the room.

"she's gone, but the annoying brat said that it's not the end of her. Sorry to say this but I laughed when she said that." I also chuckled a bit when Jimin said his opinion about Mollie.

"sweetie, it's funny, but please also be aware that her father is rich and has more power unfortunately. It's horrible how money determines how much power you have these days." Mrs. Park said.

"don't worry dear, I'll be able to speak to Mollies father, we can negotiate and it'll be fine." and with that Jimin suggested that we went back home.

"good bye eomma, goodbye appa!" I waved as we got back into the taxi.

"we'll go to your house, explain to Jungkook now you're staying over for one more night, collect your clothes and go to my house. Is that alright?" Jimin asked whilst we were in the cab.

"that's fine chimchim." I grinned.

"so what do you think about my parents? I know my father was a bit strict but I promise you he's not normally like that." Jimin implied as he cuddled me in the back of the transport.

"whilst you escorted Mollie from the house, your father and I had a discussion, he said that he was going to try and help us 'evacuate' Mollie and he was also truly sorry that he shouted at you earlier." I assured him, after all, thats what he did for me all throughout this evening.

" that's good to hear princess. " he kissed me on the forehead and pushed my hair back.