Chapter 32: Wedding Bells, Baby On The Way

Five Years Later...

"CHLOE, BLAZE!! HURRY BOTH YOUR ASSES, WE DON'T WANNA GET CAUGHT!" Cassie roared. I held my gun tightly, running as fast as I could.

I panted. "YOU GUYS GO AHEAD, I'LL HOLD THEM OFF" I held my gun with both hands, satisfying smirk creeping onto my face. Without no hesitation, I shot the men in black, then disappeared into the dead of the night. Cassie held the list, as Chloe put more bullets into her gun.

"Looks like we're going undercover in a gang!" Cassie chuckled.

"Which one?" I asked.

"We'll be club whores there, and it's Sweet Devils Mc" Chloe replied.

My eyes widened in fear... No...

Later that night, I went to my apartment. I knocked, expecting someone to open the door. Sarah opened the door with a welcoming smile on her face. You must be thinking: What the fuck?! Isn't she that hoe that bullied you throughout secondary school?! Bruhhhhh, kick her ass out right now.

I'll explain later...

>>AFTER UNI<<

It had been two months now, since I reunited with Ashton. I still loved him but I was glad I was friends with him atleast. But...one night he came over, crying.

"We broke up" he sobbed. I rubbed his back, sighing sadly. She really did make him happy...

"I'm sure you'll be okay, I promise! Maybe it was a misunderstanding" I spoke, assuring him.

I got a bottle of liquor out the fridge, handing it to him. He looked up at me, with a weak smile, gripping it firmly. He chugged it down. In no longer then five minutes, he was drunk. But so was I. And that night, I made a horrible mistake. A mistake which would change my life, forever...

I slept with him.

We both woke up that night, remembering what happened. It wasn't awkward at all, we continued the day as normal. It was then Monday. I went to work, as usual. I designed wedding dresses. I went work, smiling ear to ear. But after a week I began throwing up. It had been a month since me and Ashton...yeah..

I decided on the way home, I'd pick up a pregnancy test. I wasn't surprised to find out that I was pregnant. I was overjoyed, but also nervous! I knew Ashton had to know, so I texted him.

Me: Hey Ash, could we talk?

Ash: Sure, I need to talk to you too..

Me: Awesome! When do you wanna meet?

Ashton: Come over to my house, I'll order a pizza.

Me: Cool, I'll be over in a few. :)

I sighed, throwing on my jeans and a sweater. His house was only a few minutes away, ten minutes to be precise. After ten minutes, I arrived, surprised to see Adri at the door.

"Hey! Wow, it's been so long!" Adri grinned.

I chuckled, annoyed. "Too long since you shot me?"

Her smile disappeared slowly. I invited myself in, hugging Ashton.

"Hey, sit down" he smiled. I pulled a chair, and we all sat down at the dining table. Adri and Ashton chuckled, then held hands.

"We're getting married!" Adri smiled widely.

"What?" I laughed nervously. "What...what about us Ashton?"

His smile disappeared, and Adri looked at him annoyed.