Final

Sonic sat in the cold metal chair again hands strapped down she fouled thoughts going through her mind did she want to be a boy again being a girl was perfectly fine and he liked it,that meant he was...transgender something about that made something fly through his body.

Tails sat at the desk,this time wearing goggles,everyone was wearing goggles Amy sat off to the side obviously upset that sonic had to change back,after she had gotten all those clothes for him. Shadow was slightly upset to but his expression was cold as usual they were all saddened and slightly confused mostly shadow,had he liked this new sonic?,something about him had changed along with sonics gender. "Ready?" Tails asked his finger above the button that would change sonic...permanently.
Sonics hands were covered in sweat his throats tightened "no." She said getting out of the chair tails cocked his head in confusion "I like being a girl,I like wearing dresses and all that." She said her black skirt twirled at she turned this way and that "I'm sorry." She said a laugh escaped shadows mouth and then tails and then Amy they all laughed and sonics face was red "what?" He asked "we knew you would want to be a girl silly." Shadow said "we saw it everyday and besides..." tails said "were best friends for a reason." Amy finished sonic row led her eyes "did you guys seriously practice that?" She asked trying to hold back a laugh.

2 months later

Sonic sat on the wooden swing in the backyard "hey sonnikue." The dark Hedgehog smiled kissing her on the cheek "cute it out shadow." Sonic said trying not to show a smile "your friends are here." He said shadow Never liked to call sonics friends his friends.

So yeah everyone got what they wanted,sonic got to be a girl,shadow got his girl,tails made his brother happy,oh and Amy? She got to dress her use-to-be boyfriend everyday