Void Stiles and the pack-request

Requested by: Theshanketterunner

Request: Y/N is Stiles girlfriend and Scott's twin sister. She gets kidnapped by the Nogitsune and the pack have to save her before Void Stiles kill her.
a/n: Y/N/N= your nick name
On with the story...
___________________________
"Y/N, you have to stay away from Stiles!" Your twin brother Scott said bursting into your room. "What why?" You questioned. "Because he is dangerous, he's not himself, you could get seriously hurt." He explained. "Stiles would never harm me!" You argued, "well Stiles might not but this thing called the Nogitsune will." He sighed. "Hold up, back up, you're telling me my boyfriend wants to hurt me?" "Uggh no just, come downstairs." You got up off your bed and followed Scott down stairs where you find, Isaac, Lydia, Allison, Kira, and Derek  sitting in the living room. "Hey everyone, Scott what did you want to tell or show me?" You asked very confused. "Promise me you won't freak out." " okay." You looked down and up again only to see Scott with red eyes. "WOAH, this is so cool what are you?" I'm a werewolf, and so is Isaac and Derek, Kira is a kitsune and Lydia is a banshee and Allison is still human, but she's a werewolf hunter." "OH MY GOD," you screamed in excitement " but why can't I go near Stiles?" " he's kinda umm possessed by this evil fox spirit called the Nogitsune." Isaac explained. " "Oh" was all you could say. After about 3 minutes you've had enough, "well goodnight everyone, I have to sleep on this." You waves off and went back upstairs to your room. When you got to your room you put on some leggings and a tank top, and got under your covers and drifted off to sleep.
        You heard a noise coming from beside your bed, then a voice that sounded like Stiles, on instinct you woke up to see if it was real but as soon as you sat up you was hit up side the head with something. (Time skip). You finally woke up. "HELP ME SOMEBODY HELP ME GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" "Ahhh she's awake and there is no point in screaming dear." "What do you want for me, why are you doing this?" You questioned scared. "Because it will hurt your friends, and you brother, not to mention your dear boyfriend Stiles." He said with a smirk. "Please don't hurt me!" You begged. "Oh sweet Y/N I'm not going to hurt you...yet.
Back at the McCall residence...
"Guys I'm going to check on Y/n/n." "Okay." Scott went up the stairs to your room, only to find you gone with a not on the table beside your bed. "I got your sister Scott, now I know why Stiles is so I love with her so much she's beautiful,  bad I have to kill her soon."  "Guys y/n is gone and the Nogitsune going to kill her!" Scott shouted as he ran back down the stairs. Everyone jumped up, " WHAT!!!" Lydia and Allison shouted in unison. "The Nogitsune kidnapped her and plans on killing her we have to save her."
Time skip....
        "Y/n where are you?" You hear a familiar voice, once you realized it was Scott's you yelled "I'm in here please help me.!" Scott and the rest of the pack followed your voice. Out of nowhere Void steps out of nowhere with two shadowy figures beside him with a knife to your throat. "No don't hurt her!" You hear Scott say. Next thing you know Void is being thrown off of you and your being untied and rushed out of the room. "ALLISONNNNN!!!!" You hear Lydia scream really loud. Next thing you saw was Allison falling to the ground and Scott going to catch her. The Nogitsune and the dark shadowy figures were gone. "Noo!!" Scott screamed as he tried to take her pain. "I can't- I can't take your pain." "That's because it doesn't hurt." She said back to him as she laid dying in his arms. "It's okay."  "No Allison." "It's okay. It's perfect. I'm in the armed of my first love. The first person i ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love- I love you, Scott, Scott McCall." "Don't, please don't. Allison don't, please." Scott begged. "You have to tell my dad- you have to tell my dad- tell him, tell him- you have to..." and with that she took her last breath, you started crying along with your brother, over your bestfriend dying. While everyone was in shock.
Time skip...
  Thanks for saving me Scott you said as you were walking in the house with Scott, while he was carrying Stiles. "No problem sis I'm just glad I got there before he hurt you." He said a he sat stiles down on the couch now that he found out that they killed the   Nogitsune we were safe. "Goodnight I'm going to bed. Love you, and sorry about Allison." "Goodnight and it's okay, I'll be okay." And with that you went to bed.
___________________________
I'm sorry if this was bad but I hope you liked it and sorry about the length.
Request are opened if you want to request something just pm me or comment. Bye all my beautiful people.