Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

"I'm a virgin." They said at the same time.

"Uhh.. how do you start?" Chance asked

"Like this." She said as she grabbed his neck and smashed her lips onto his.

General (Yucky shit happens.)

They made out for a few minutes, then shit started to get heated

Tessa started taking her shirt off as Chance took of his. Chance tried unclipping her bra for 30 seconds and finally took it off.

He started giving her hickeys starting on her neck, and made his way down to her lower back.

He put his fingers on the rim of her shorts to get permission. She nodded, so he started taking them off. Tessa was only in her black lacy underwear. He took them off and put 1 finger into her clit. He started pumping and she moaned loudly. He smirked as he put another finger in and started pumping again. This time she moaned louder, but they didn't care because the party was still going on.

"Now it's my turn." She said.

She gave him hickeys on his neck and abs.

She pulled down his pants. He was left in his boxers. She teased him a bit and rubbed his dick with his boxers on knowing he'll get a boner. After a few seconds it popped up out of nowhere. She smirked. She took off his boxers and threw it somewhere behind them.

"Stand up." She said.

He did as she said and she started giving her a blowjob she went faster every 5 seconds for 1 minute.

They smirked knowing it's time for the finale. She got on the bed with Chance behind her. Chance got up again and put a condom on.

"This might hurt."

"Okay."

He started out slowly.

"Faster!"

"Beg."

"Faster, daddy!"

He started going faster.

She moaned every 30 seconds.

Chance pulled it out and they were both sweaty.

They plopped down and went to sleep.