1

Aria's POV

"Wake up, I need a favor." Nash knocked on my open bedroom door. "It's a Saturday and 8 in the morning. Why am I up?"

"I need a favor." He repeated. "This better be good." "It is. You're the last person I asked, all the other guys didn't want to."

"Didn't wanna or just didn't wanna be up at 8 in the morning?" "Get over the time!"

"Fine! What?" I sat up in my bed. "So..there's this guy I know. You've never met him because I don't like him..at all. But I know him. He's weird, annoying, and doesn't talk to anyone. A antisocial freak, honestly. But..he's my brother. So I got to help him. My parents are making me."

"Will? Dude, I like Will better than you, and that's no joke."

"Shut up." He laughed. "But..not Will. My other brother."

"You have two brothers? I actually hate you, how many more secrets? What are you, adopted and gay? You never know."

"I'm not adopted or gay, but I have two brothers. I never told you because..he doesn't talk. To anyone. He's weird. I don't like him."

"You're an asshole." I shook my head. "Shut up and let me finish! All the other guys know him but anyone else from school or even you don't know him..because I don't want anyone to think we're related!"

"You're such an asshole. Ok so what do I have to do with this brother?"

"His name is Hayes, he's 15 like you, has not a single friend, and is transferring from online school to our school. I don't need him clinging to me all school year and annoying my friends. So, I was hoping on Monday, you'd meet him and be his friend? And let him bother you all year? Please!"

"I'll meet him, if I don't like him I don't like him, if I do, I do. Okay?"

"Yes! Thank you!" He hugged me. "You're welcome, now I'm going to sleep."

"Who wants coffee?" My brother G yelled, walking in. "Oh my god, no! I'm going to sleep."

"Nope, you're getting up." "No" "yes! Or I'm pouring this hot coffee on you, and you know I will."

"Fine!" I yelled, sitting up. "What did she say?" G said. "She said yea." Nash laughed like I was stupid, grabbing a coffee and getting off my bed.

"I can take back my agreement." I snapped. "Please don't!" Nash said. "Yea, please don't. If you don't say yes, no one will and Nash will just ignore him. And then the poor kid will have no friends!" G said.

"He already has no friends, what's the difference?" Nash said.

"Shut the fuck up, Hamilton."

••

I woke up, realizing it was another to-soon Monday. I put on:

I put my hair in a messy bun and put on makeup

I put on my nose ring and perfume. I put on adidas and looked in the mirror.

Damn I look good.

I went into the kitchen, and like every weekday, found all the guys eating our food. "Who invited you guys? G isn't even up yet!"

"I'm always invited." JJ said. "Well, The is practically your home. But besides you."

"I was a guest with JJ" Matt said. "We have business to attend" Nash said
"I just don't care." Carter said.

"Yea, same." Cameron said. "I have no manners." Taylor said.

"Ok, someone wake G up. We have school."

New book💗