2

Aria's POV

"Where's the loser?" I joked, looking around the hallway with Nash. "He's lockers down this hallway, he probably got lost."

"What? Nash! Class starts in ten minutes." "I'm sorry, I know, can you go find him for me?"

"I don't know what he looks like!" "Blue eyes but darker than mine. Brown hair, also darker than mine. A little tanner than me. Shorter than me, won't be talking to anyone. Here's a photo."

He sent me a photo of a short boy, laughing. "Aww, he's cute." I smiled. "Ew, no he's not." Nash said.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. If I'm late I'm blaming you." "As if you ever cared about class" He laughed, walking away to his locker

I walked down the hallway, looking around. "Hey Aria." My best friend, Loren Gray, said. "Heyy"

"What's up." She said, noticing I was looking around. "I'm looking for this new boy-" "Ooh, is he cute?"

"Well, he looks just adorable-" "Show me a photo."

I pulled out my phone and showed her. "Oh he is! Kinda short and looks shy, but that can be cute. Where is he?"

"I don't know, he must of gotten lost. I'm trying to find him, and you gotta go, so he doesn't get intimidated."

"I'm not intimidating!" "You are! So go with Ariel and get to class."

"Fine! I'll see you next period, bye, love ya.." "Love you." I groaned.

I kept walking and ended up on the third floor before I finally found him.

We both were twenty minutes late and I saw him because he was the only one left in the hallway.

"Oh my god, Hayes! I finally found you."

He turned around and looked at me blankly. "Oh, I'm Aria. I'm Nash's friend, and Gilinsky's little sister. And I know you're new, so we're friends now."

He nodded. "It's funny, I didn't know he had a brother until now. How have I never seen you? I've bin to your house over 100 times, and bin to all the parties. I've bin drunk wondering your house at 4 AM, how did I never see you?"

"U-um...N-Nash told y-you about-" he sucked in a deep breathe. "-about m-me?"

"Yea, I mean he didn't want to. But he didn't wanna leave you without knowing anyone. So here we are."

"H-he thinks I-I can't make m-my o-own fri-friends?" "I don't think that's what he means...but yea, pretty much. But don't worry, I got you. And people here are pretty friendly."

He nodded again, looking at his feet.

Vote and comment