Junko Arashi

Above is what I think she would look like as a doll.

Character Concept: There has been many evolutions of this character I made up and I can't say I'm happy with them. I think the current one is the best. Junko is very graceful and sophisticated but watch out for her sudden bouts of anger that defy her calm and collected personality.

Character Inspiration: I created this character from multiple historical women. Who had to literally go through families just to keep the clan alive and thriving. During times of war those kind of ladies were important no matter what their agenda was.

Lady Junko Arashi

Nicknames: Jun, Kisuke's nurse, Lady Arashi, Moe, Juni, manhandler

Age: N\A, yeah, I know her age should be very important right now but death gods age differently than we do. To play safe, She looks to be in her early twenties. Or maybe death gods choose to age or not. Concerning Toshiro's fan pleaser moment in the manga.

Birthday: December 28, Capricorn

Height: 5 feet 6inches

Weight: It is rude to ask a lady that

Hair: Dark brunette

Eyes: Purple

Physical appearance: slim with feminine curves, not so muscular. A C cup bra size. Long and straight Heian style brown hair cut that reaches the middle of her back and the sides of her face. Kinda looks like she could be related to Lady Arashi from 'X' by Clamp.

Appearance: Dresses in Heian noble lady clothing and the nurse shinigami outfit. Sometimes puts her hair up with fancy pins. Looks good in the pink nurse uniform. Has her own custom made lady like shihakusho that must have been expensive to make more than a summer home in Switzerland. Tailor made by the same people who design Byakuya's clothes.

Hobbies: Go, shoji, tea parties, flute, writing

Favorite food: simple rice cakes, mochi

Favorite beverage: tea

Occupation: Noble woman, member of squad four

Spouse: 💝 Let's just say she will never marry for love. You have to marry for more than love to have a successful marriage.

Children: Honestly, I'm taking this story in another direction that is more to her character and social class than what I previously thought. She will most likely have a daughter or twins.

Personality:
Moe. Shy and clingy as a child. She is modestly sophisticated and has no fear to correct people. Animals spirits (including humanoid spirits) have a magnetism to her. She is loyal to her allies until the end. Writing in a journal, Reluctantly vulnerable and enjoys a little harmless rnr. Independent yet caring and is bit of a philanthropist. Dislikes wanton violence of all sorts.

Weaknesses: obsessive compulsive, expressing her feelings, anxiety. Cute babies and toddlers! She falls victim to their 'take care of me! woman!' adorableness! (Concerning what happens with her sister and her child.), Poetry.

Strengths: Nurturing, honest and head strong. Able to see the bigger picture, Master healing, good at hiding her Reiatsu.

Wishes: Junko wishes she had a family who were not so distant from each other. This is something that she wants herself when she has her own family.

Sexuality and relationships: Okay, This is the thing. She was kissed by Yoruichi, they were pissed drunk. She won't fall for the guys who she knows are perverts. She has standards and is of nobility. Tends to fall for someone who can lighten her dark mood. Bisexual at the most. At the end of the world, Yoruichi is her BAE.