Common Room

Harry

I was one of the last to walk into the common room. The Americans were already there, sitting in a corner whispering to themselves. When I walked in everyone stopped talking and stared at me. All you could hear was the new kids whispering, although it was a bit clearer what they were saying. They were talking in a completely different language. They soon stopped talking when they realised that they were the only ones speaking. I decide to break the silence.

"Dean. Seamus. Have a good holiday?"

"Alright. Better than Seamus." Dean said. I looked at Seamus.

"Me mam didn't want me to come back this year."

"Why?" I asked, although I already knew what was coming.

"Oh. Um. Let's see. Because of you. They're writing a lot of stuff about you and Dumbledore in the Daily Prophet."

"And you believe it?" I was getting irritated know.

"Well yeah. Not everyone was there the night Cedric died." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nico get up and start walking over.

"Well then maybe you should read the prophet like your stupid mother, it'll tell you everything you need to know!" I say.

"Don't you dare talk about my mother like that!"

"I'll have a go at anyone who calls me a lier!"

"Oy. Seamus was it? Leave Harry alone. What he said is true. The dark lord is back, now all of you should bloody well accept it. Oh my gods, I'm starting to sound British." Nico said.

"And 'ho are you?" Seamus snapped.

"Nico Di Angelo. Now leave Harry alone."

"What's going on?" Ron came in.

"He's mad is what's going on! Do you believe the rubbish that's coming out about You-Know-Who?" Seamus said, pointing at me and Nico.

"Yeah. I do. Anyone else got a problem with Harry?" No one said anything. Me and Ron then went upstairs to the bedroom.

"Thanks mate." I say.

"Anytime."

A/N

That was a short one, sorry. I am basing the Harry Potter details off of the movie, because that's all I've got my hands on. Youtube is an excellent invention. I hope you don't mind, I just don't own any of the books and so yeah. The Harry Potter movies are actually amazing, and they got most of the details right, unlike some other movies, *cough cough*. So there really shouldn't be a too big of a problem. :P

If you find any details or mistakes, point them out in the comments and I will fix them.

:D

~Pearjam