yandere Sebastian x reader

Requested by azumismilez. Yay a requested one! Hope you enjoy this!

Anime: Black Butler
______________________________________

(Your pov.)

It was a normal day at the Phantomhive manor...well sort of. You see when you were cleaning the dishes with Mey-rin and Sebastian had came in when you were putting the dishes away and Mey-rin always dropping the dishes was distracted by Sebastian and she had bumped into you causing you to fall and her to break dishes. Young master is going to have our head.

"We're dead..."

"I-im sorry!"

You tried to stand up but when you did you fell right after and hit your head again and you blacked out.

(Mey-rin's pov)

You saw Sebastian and you didn't pay attention to where you were going and you bumped into (y/n) causing her to drop the dishes and her to fall. She tried to stand up but to only fall and black out.

"(Y/n)?!!"

Yep! She out cold. You looked up and looked at Sebastian for help but instead you got the most scariest glare every.

"Mey-rin, clean up this mess while i take (y/n) to her room."

"Y-yes S-sebastian!"

You started cleaning up while worrying about (y/n). You hope she's ok.

(Time skip brought to you by~pluto~)

(Your pov.)

You started to wake up. When you were fully awake you was in your room.

"Ahh~ i see your awake (y/n)."

You turned your head to see Sebastian standing. You were about to scream because he was covered in blood. He put his gloved hand over your mouth as your scream came out muffle. "Shh~ now we don't want the others to be suspicious do we~" he cooed with that smirked he always seem to have. You sat there trembling feeling tears well up in your beautiful (e/c) eyes. Your eyes scanning the room, making sure not to look at his beautiful red eyes. When your eyes were scanning the room your eyes spotted a lumpy object on the floor. Sebastian must had seen you starring at the lump. Smirking at you he took a handkerchief out of his pocket and tied it around your mouth. He lit a candle and it lit the whole room and the lump on the floor was visible. The lump on the floor was clear now, it was not an object it was a person.

"Mey-rin?" you manged to choke out. You turned your head to Sebastian and cried. "D-did you do this?" you cried out. "Ahhh~ yes i did. She was in the way my love~" he cooed once more. You saw his eyes flash pink when he said that. "A-are you g-going to kill me?" you said through tears. "Now, why would i do that to such a lovely lady as yourself. After all i did this for you my kitten~" he said walking towards you. "What?" no longer in tears. You said in a confused tone. "You can say i develop a fondness of you and i can't see you with anyone else because your mine and only mine. So when Mey-rin bumped into you i had to teach her a lesson." after hearing that you were shaking visibly. Grabbing your cheeks he kissed you, you didn't kiss back because of all this confusion. The kiss it's self was a bit obsession. He growled and made you look at him in the eyes. "You are mine and only mine. Got that! Or am i going to punish you." scared you nodded your head. "Good girl." he said. "What are you?" you mutter to yourself but it seems he heard you. He smirked. "I'm just one hell of a butler." once he said that you knew what he was...a demon.
______________________________________
I'm so sorry that took long to write. I do hope you enjoy this.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow.

Bye!!!