Uhh....

"OH,WHY SHOULD I CARE!?" Mariana sang, twirling around the stage. The song ended with MAriana's hand clutching the mic,her head bent over with her other hand behind her. The crowed erupted into cheers,laughing and screaming."ALRIGHT PEOPLE,MARIANA OUT!" She yelled into the mic,stepping through her portal. She was covered in silver glitter, and make-up on her face that had came with the dress. It just so happened that Mariana's portal lead to the living room...Where everyone was. She gasped,hiding behind the chair. She suddenly got an insane idea,slowly sneaking out of the door. She summoned herself a black limo with purple flames printed on the sides, servants and a chauffeur inside. With a tap of her shoe her dress was suddenly more shiny and impressive,her shoes turning into dress shoes. A purple boa formed around her neck. Her once sleek black hair turned dark drown,the highlights gone. She had a side bang covering her galactic eye.

 She climbed into the limo as her once blue eye turned green. It was the next day,there wasn't any school since it was Saturday. Mariana remembered something and snapped inside the limo as it drove down the street,making her unrecognizable by sense. The driver whipped around suddenly,making them drive past Aaron's house slowly. "Stop the car!" She said,her voice had changed aswell. It was light and dark,right in the middle of the two. He stopped as she slowly stepped out,and paparazzi came out of no where,taking pictures of her. They were actually a few of her demon friends,disguised just for this jealousy prank. She had her eyes shut from the light. People were in the streets,trying to get a look at her. When she opened them,about 5 boys passed out in the streets. Her eyes were like emeralds,even better than them.

 Aaron walked outside,confused as what was going on.He looked at Mariana,and almost passed out aswell. He made his way down the stairs,staring at her the entire time. "U-um..Hi? W-who are you??"  Mariana's eyes stayed calm,but on the inside she was freaking out. She had forgotten to use a fake name! "Oh,has Mari really not told you about me yet? Hm,shame. Anyhow,my name is Skylar,but please,call me Sky. I am so sorry for the crowed,I guess I'm a bit..Popular,hm?" She said casually,she had glanced up at the sky and it was the first name that popped into mind. "O-oh! W-well you are,your v-very beautiful Sky. p-please,come in." Aaron said,leading her inside the house. James spat out his drink all over Katelyn. "Ew! Why did you-...Are you serious James?" Said Katelyn,growling. "Listen Little Miss Perfect,hes mine. We're trying to make someone jealous to see what happens,and your NOT getting in my way." She said,leaning back.

 "Oh! You must be that Katelyn girl,guess Mari was right about what she said." Skylar, giggled,continuing "Anyhow,I do know that your trying to make Mariana jealous,I'm sorry to say this but it will not work. She couldn't possibly be jealous of someone like you,and besides. She has a boyfriend,I know Mariana and she wouldn't be jealous of ANY man other than him." Skylar said,smiling innocently. "She WHAT?" James asked,his face full of anger. "Has a boyfriend. Of course you wouldn't know,I am her best friend afterall,she tells me everything. Ever since after you hurt her." Skylar said,straightening her posture. James tried to interrupt her,but she shushed him. "Anyhow,his name is Quinn. He's MUCH better than you,darling.So just face it,Mari's moved on. Guess you've learnt your lesson,huh?" Sky said smugly.

James covered his face,growling before he turned dark red "IM GONNA KILL HIM!" He yelled,getting angrier by the second. Katelyn tried to calm him down.. "Afterall..Who was there when she needed help? Who was there to help her after what YOU did? Who was there..to be a friend? No one. That's who." Sky said. James went from mad to confused. "Aww,James,I didn't know you cared about me so much!" Mariana's voice returned.  She even moved her hair to show her galaxy eye,just to prove it was her. "No making me jealous now,hm?" She laughed,holding her stomach.  Aaron clapped,genuinely impressed while Katelyn growled,crossing her arms. When she looked up,her emerald eye widened. James was standing above her,and he started floating. Mariana knew she was in BIG trouble..