👑Jack Imagine👑

Jack imagine for Madison

MADISONS POV:
today was jack and I's four year anniversary,  I was getting ready for a Day with jack.  I did my hair and makeup while I was waiting for jack to pick me up at about 5.

----le time skip cuz the author is lazy---
I hear jack walk in, I finished my outfit with a gold necklace jack gave me last year, I only take it off to shower and sleep.

I walk down the stairs and see jacks mouth open in awe.
"Close your mouth, you will catch flies" I say as I smirk.
"Sorry babe but you are just to beautiful" he says and he kisses me.

We go watch a movie then eat dinner.  Dinner was at a fancy Italian restaurant, the waitress was hitting on jack, and he looked so uncomfortable, I just laughed.
"What's so funny?" The waitress asked in a mad tone.
"Nothing, besides the fact that you are hitting on my boyfriend on our four year anniversary."
I said, her face fell, she quickly took our orders and avoided us the entire time.

After that we walked around the outdoor mall, it was winter so jack bought me a hot chocolate.  As we stood in front of the Christmas tree jack said,"Madison I have to tell you something."
I quickly got nervous, was he breaking up with me?
"Madison ever since I met you I instantly knew I loved you, your smile is perfect, your eyes are beautiful, and your personality can make anyone's day instantly better, so Madison l/n,"
He pulled out a velvet box and got on one knee.
"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"
I was crying and I barely chocked out a yes.
He skipped the ring on me then kissed me.
It was perfect, snow was lightly falling and the Christmas tree was beautifully lit.

I had the man of my dreams, I was in love, my life is perfect.