A Day In Niall Horan's Shoes

Prologue

Stella P.O.V

It was a breezy afternoon and the sky was starting to darken.

I was walking down the road, listening to Sunrise Avenue with my Ipod and thinking of how boring my life was.

My life wasn't that boring. I mean I was busy from time to time, taking singing lessons and learning how to dance, but still, my life was just normal and not different.

I wanted it to be different, full of excitement and interesting.

But how? How was I going to liven things up and have a life full of surprises and fun?

I tried thinking of any possibles way to give my life more meaning but all the ideas seemed impossible and unrealistic.

I sighed and danced a little to the music that brought a small smile to my face, also hoping that nobody I knew would see me since I've always been a little insecure about my dancing and body.

To The Sky by Owl City started playing and I smiled, dancing around and letting my thoughts leave my mind.

" Shipwreck in a sea of faces

There's a dreamy world up there

Dear friends in higher places

Carry me away from here

Travel light, let the sun eclipse you

'Cause your flight is about to leave

And there's more to this brave adventure

Than you'd ever believe

Birds-eye view, awake the stars 'cause they're all around you

Wide eyes will always brighten the blue

Chase your dreams, and remember me, sweet bravery

'Cause after all those wings will take you, up so high

So bid the forest floor goodbye as you race the wind

And take to the sky (you take to the sky) "

As the chorus ended, I looked up at the now darkened sky and saw a shooting star flash me by.

My eyes widened and I shut them, thinking of a wish.

What should I wish for?

I thought of the different wishes I've had as a child and one popped into my mind, but who, who was I going to be?

Maybe a member of Sunrise Avenue? As tempting as that sounds, I could never pass for any of them. I need a band... Some band I know and love to listen to...

I thought a little and heard a song starting to play behind me and a bunch of muttered curses.

"Maybe it's the way she walked.."

Wasn't that the song from that popular boy band everyone adored? What was it called again? Five Direction?.. No... One Direction!

That's it! I'll be a member of.... One Direction? They're young enough and I enjoy some of their songs. But who? Who out of them should I choose?

I like to sing, dance, and eat... food! Food. Who likes food the most out of all of them? Was it Louis? No. He likes carrots... Harry maybe. Wait, he adores cats... Niall! I think it's Niall but I'm not sure. It's worth a try, I thought and said my wish, hoping for it to come true.

"I wish to be Niall Horan for one day"

A/N: I know I have a few stories to update but this idea popped into my head while playing Truth or Dare with one of my best friends so I just had to write it down.

I really like the basic idea of this story and have so many ideas for different chapters so I hope you'll all like it! Even though it may only be a day in his shoes, I have planned so many things to happen and am excited for you to read it!!

Comments are appreciated!! Love you all my chocolates xxxxx - ChokolatLover/ Antonia

A Day In Niall Horan's Shoesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें