Chapter 1 - A Wish Come True

"I wish to be Niall Horan for one day."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, hoping for this silly wish of mine to come true but let out a deep sigh when I realized it had started raining and my clothes were getting soaked.

I felt my phone faintly vibrate in the pockets of my now soaked and damp jeans.

"Hello?" I answered, wondering who the person, calling me, was.

"Stella Aphrodite Dayle! Where do you think you are at this time of the day?!"

Great. Out of all people it had to be my severe and nagging mother.

"Oh hey mom! Um.. I'm outside. Why? Did dad arrive early for dinner?"

"We've been waiting for over more than half an hour! Your father and I want you home right this instance young lady!" She half shouted in the phone and I bit my lip, holding in the urge to shout back at her.

"Is that clear?!" She shouted and I mumbled a quick yes, wanting to just have a bit of peace and quiet before my mother starts another pointless fight at home.

"Good. We're waiting. And watch out for cars when you cross the road. I don't want to see the name of my irresponsible daughter on the headline of the newspaper."

I rolled my eyes and ended the call before she could add more names to my collection.

Irresponsible Daughter. Another name she came up with. I'm not surprised though. She sounded quite mad and when she's mad, she calls me, what she so calls, bad names. For example, Crazy Minded Girl, or Out Of Control Animal.

Though, when my mother was in a happy mood, which was usually caused by my perfect little sister whom everybody loves and looks up to, she would call me sweet names such as sweetie, sweetheart, baby girl and sometimes even angel.

I hurried down the wet road and looked from my right to left, checking if any cars were speeding in my direction.

I stepped onto the road, seeing no cars and quickly crossing to reach the other side.

One of my earplugs dropped on the road and I kneeled down to grab them.

~

"Niall!!!!"

A strong push sent me flying out of the cosy mattress I was sleeping on and pain shot through my entire left side.

"Ow! That hurt!" I shouted out but all I heard was a dark irish voice echo throughout the room. 

"Sorry Nialler! Didn't mean to push you that hard!" A british male voice spoke out.

I rubbed my eyes and soon noticed that I wasn't in my room, but in a modern room full of packets of chips and different kinds of junk food, including a bitten pizza and what seemed to be a pancake laying on the floor.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up to see four men that I had never met in my entire life, all standing in front of me and laughing at the sight of my confused expression.

One of them suddenly approached me and grabbed my wrists. I started to scream and throw punches and kicks in the air.

"Um.. Niall, what are you doing?" The brown haired man asked me, obviously a little taken back at my sudden movements. 

"Who are you?! Why am I here?!" I screamed out and backed away from the confused men.

A loud laugh caught everyone's attention and the blue eyed man took a step forward, laughing and shaking his head at me.

"Niall, you're such a faker!" He laughed harder and continued to speak. "You fooled all of us! Now cut it out and get ready. We're going out to eat breakfast and honestly as perfect as it sounds for the ladies to see you shirtless, I think you should put on some clothes."

The man threw a shirt and skinny jeans, that looked like not even a stick could fit in it, over at me.

I stood up and shivered, noticing that I was wearing nothing but... boxers?!

I looked at my hands that had gotten much bigger and somehow my fingers had grown longer.  "What the-" I checked out my body, seeing that instead of my curved chest, I had a flat chest and abs that could only be seen up close.

"What the heck happened to me?!" I shouted at the four men who were joking with each other and patiently standing, waiting for me change into the pair of clothes given to me.

Their smiles faded away and The blue eyed man groaned.

"Oh come on Nialll! Stop joking and get your crap moving. We don't have all day and besides,  the interview starts in an hour." The blue eyed guy said, a hint of annoyance clear in his voice.

"Niall? Who's Niall? I'm Stella!"

The dark skinned man beside the curly haired one, laughed at me and stopped laughing,  once realizing that I wasn't joking and being completely serious.

"What do you mean you're Stella? Your name is Niall! Who the hell is Stella?" The curly haired man held the blue eyed man's arm tightly and pulled him back.

"Louis, calm down." I could hear him whisper into the blue eyed man's ear.

Louis took a deep breath and pushed the curly haired man's arm away.

"Niall. Cut the shit and let's go!" He practically shouted as I backed right into the wall, afraid of him and his three other friends.

"I don't know who you are!  Or what happened to me! But just... just stay away from me!"

I ran away to the bathroom and locked the door quickly before they could stop me.

My heart beat faster and my breathing

quickened.

What is happening? Why am I here and not in my room that I seem to miss so much? Who are those guys and why do they keep calling me Niall?

I looked to see the reflection of a pale man with blue stunning eyes that were so beautiful and gorgeous that I got lost in them immediately. 

"Niall! Open up!!" A bang snapped me out of the trance I was put in by the beauty of those magnificent eyes staring at me.

I examined the man in front of me and noticed he had brown roots, meaning his blonde hair was bleached. He was wearing the same boxers I had been wearing, and maybe still was wearing. His abs showed a little and his boxers hung low so you could almost see part of his member.

I blushed and heard the men banging on the door again.

"Niall! Get out! We need to go!"

I raised my hand and saw the perfect figure repeat my action.

My eyes widened as the pieces started to all fit.

"Niall!!!"

It was all clear to me now. Those men I had seen, they were all part of one direction and the reason why my body changed was because, I , Stella Aphrodite Dayles, was Niall Horan.

First chapter pretty much sucked but I tried my hardest! More chapters will be posted soon, I hope, if I'm not too busy this week. I'll be updating weekly if not daily and will be trying to finish this book and update my other stories.

A comment would be nice :) So plsss if it's not too much to ask, leave a lovely comment below and maybe vote if ya liked it?

Love y'all my chocolates  xxxx stay sweet xxx ChokolatLover