03. bad reputation.

you went to school next morning, feeling uneasy.

on your way to your locker, grabbing some books, only to find the one and only shawn mendes sucking a girl's face off by his locker.

your heart broke at the sight in front of you.

even though you had a quickie with his, you still felt the connection between.

your heart felt heavy, quickly grabbing your books and hurried to your next class.

--

class was over, but the incident today held you back from having some lunch.

you've decided to skip lunch time and study instead.

many people have mistaken you as the dumbest person alive, but they were wrong.

being a slut doesn't mean education didn't matter.

you still kept your grades up and ace every single exam.

you ran to the library finding some privacy to study for your next test, but you bumped into the school's counsellor, ms valerie .

ms valerie was the mother that you never had, you were very close to her, because she was the only one that could ever have your back. 

"oh hey, ms val." you said while hiding your sadness, putting on your best smile.

"hey Caelyn, come to my office, I have something to ask you." 

--

you've decided to ditch the library and went to ms. val's office.

"so, how are things? I missed talking to you." she said popping a mint into her mouth.

"things are good, why did you call me here?" I asked sincerely.

"I've got a proposition for you, shawn mendes' parents would like you to tutor him for some subjects and are willing to pay you a decent amount of money for tutoring."