The uneventful morning

These are not my characters. I do not own them. This is the only time I'll say it

Marco Diaz was not having a good day. And it started even before the crazy demon was trying to kill him.

The morning was... Okkkkkaaaayyyy. For actually having to get up. He woke up in a sprawl of blankets, messy brown hair covering the matching set of eyes. After fixing his normal grey T-shirt, he walked to the adjoined bathroom, sighing at the mass amount of mess (try saying that five times fast) the covered half of the counter.

Marco sleepily walked to the other side of the bathroom,which, per usual, was squeaky clean, a stark contrast to it's counter part. Laughing quietly to himself, as puns were amazing, he took a deep breath. The air smelled like bleach and... Glitter?

How do you smell glitter?

His floating vacuum hit him of the side of the head and switched on.

Great.

Tubes of lipstick came flying at him like spears. Hair dryer after hair dryer swung themselves like wrecking balls. Compacts and hairbrushes leapt towards the brunette's face, smearing it with make-up. "Ugh, not again!!"

"Heyyyy, Marco!" A blonde spoke excitedly, then glanced at his face and skid back out of the room.

Welcome to the love of Marco Diaz and Star Butterfly.