Chapter O.N.E

There is nothing worse then getting up in the morning and getting ready for school, but what can I do job comes first before sleeping.

I don't know why I even agreed to do this job. Going through high school once again in my life and also in senior year with some bunch of hormonal teenagers, who can't seem to keep there nose out of other people's business, is the worse thing that can happen to anybody.

But what can I say they wanted the best to protect His Royal Highness or the person who crushed my heart into pieces and also who lives in America and is MI6's best agent.

Ring.... Ring....
Ahh this phone never stops ringing.
"Hello." I say picking up my phone for the bed side table.

"I hope you are ready for your first day of school Ms. Shade, as you only have 30 mins till it starts and you also have to pick up His highness."

"You don't need to worry Mr. Thompson, I am already getting ready and will go to pick up Carter in the next 15 mins." I answer to him in my best morning voice.

"Well I just want the both of you to be there on time." He answers in a stern tone, as if he knows I just woke up.

"I shall not dis- ." And before I could complete my sentence he hung up the phone.

Sighing and putting my phone back on table, I get up and start doing my morning routine.

..........xxx..........

15mins later I am finally ready, wearing a pair of combat boots, ripped shorts and a plain white crop top with flannel, having some mascara and lip gloss on.

(The outfit Alexis is wearing)

Grabbing my bag pack and the keys of my BMW I kiss goodbye to my housekeeper Kelly, who lives with me and is in her mid 40's

After driving for 5 mins I reach Carter's or the prince's (note the sarcasm) apartment, where he is staying at.

Text him to come downstairs as I am waiting for him outside. After waiting for about 10mins he was still not here and we were already getting late, so I decided to go up see what is happening.

I knocked on door and waited for sometime, but no one opened up so I decided to open to apartment with the spare I had been given.

I had a look around the apartment, but found it to be totally empty. But as I was about to leave, I heard someone scream, for a bedroom I must have missed, and I immediately run to room, taking out my gun from my bag.

I kicked open door and entered the room,pointing my gun at whoever was in room and to my surprise, I saw the least thing I expected to do so, and that site crushed my heart into further pieces.

There was a blonde girl, completely naked in the room straddling Carters lap and at that site I really had to use all the control in me to not shoot that bimbo in the head.