8

"I don't trust her." Snarf was the first one to speak while they were all inside of the ThunderTank.

"Snarf!" Lion-O called to him, causing him to flinch at his tone and lower his ears.

"Well, I don't..." He said. "What if this is Mumm-Ra in disguise again, trying to sneak into the lair?"

They all looked towards her, except for Panthro, because he was driving. Tygra could feel her wiggle beside him in uneasiness from their stares, and inched closer to Lion-O who was on the other side of her.

Everyone was seated the best they could inside of the Tank. Cheetara, Wilykit and Kat were sitting on the long seating area across from them. While Kagome stayed glued to Lion-O, and he took the empty spot on the other side of the female. Snarf was sitting on the floor between everybody.

Tygra chose to sit beside her for several reasons. The first was to try and understand the female that Lion-O found in the forest. Though he wouldn't speak it out loud, he was just as cautious as Snarf, believing that this might just be another one of Mumm-Ra's schemes.

It just seemed too good to be true. A feline showing up in the forest near their lair, who strangely resembled them in many ways.

He glanced at the girl beside him, taking in her figure. She had a large cloth draped around her body like a robe, covering up her exposed chest-- He paused when he saw her turn her head and look at him. As he stared into her deep blue pools, he found himself unable to look away.

She leaned over towards him, getting into his personal space, which caused him to stutter at his own words and blush slightly, her face mere inches from his. He was questioning in his mind what she was doing, but then he watched her close her eyes and her nose twitched, before she inhaled a large breath of air.

"Tygra smell nice." She opened her eyes and smiled up at him.

"T-thank you..." He wasn't sure what else to say, as a new rush of heat flushed into his cheeks again. Finding that he liked how his name sounded when she said it.

"Don't fall for it Tygra, she is trying to seduce you!" Snarf stood on the end of his tail and pointed at her. "I have a bad feeling about--" Snarf's rant was suddenly put on hold as Kagome reached out and placed him onto her lap. "What are you--!!" Snarf paused when Kagome started to softly scratch behind his ears, and he sighed. "Ah~ Snarf..." He closed his eyes in bliss, almost purring.

"Snarf." Kagome smiled down at him and he blushed. The large feline rolled onto his side so she could rub his belly.

"What are you doing Snarf?" Lion-O questioned. "I thought you said not to trust her?"

"Well I just decided that she's not so bad after all." Snarf quickly changed his tune.

All the ThunderCats laughed, causing a loud roar to echo inside of the sound proof vehicle.