Hi!

Hello everyone I recently got wattpad and am creative my own fanfiction about the kids who fell into the underground sadly I probably won't post that often because I have school homework and I'm doing this as a hobby but it is possible that if enough of you like this series then I might post more often so thanks for checking this out if you are reading this and here's a sneak peek!

Chara POV
"Chara make sure you don't get too close okay?" My mom reminded me. "Whatever" I mumbled in reply. My family and I were visiting Mount Ebott, it gets boring trust me we come here every Saturday and nothing changes at all it like time never passes around here. But today I want to see down the hole I want to know what it looks like so my curiosity will stop trying to kill me. I walk up to the edge risking a little peek, darkness, "wow what a waste of a risk" I grumbled starting to walk away from the edge. Though for some reason it felt right to jump maybe that's just because I hate my parents. But as I was walking back to where my parents were my foot slipped and rocks and pebbles trickled down. I started to run but the floor beneath me wasn't stable and was also quite thin so what happened was the floor broke under my feet as I heard my parents screaming. I looked up and saw my parents staring down at me as I fell further into the pitch black void.

I hope this was good enough to persuade you to look out for my next chapter bye for now!