9.0 Guess who's back

Jayden portrayed by this guy, just give him brown eyes and he's perfect! I think this guy is Froy Gutierrez if you were wondering

--------------------
The room is stunning. It looks like a penthouse suite in a hotel, but better. There's a little kitchenette to the side when you first walk in and a big king sized bed in the corner. There's a sitting area with a coffee table and some couches across from a huge flat screen tv and a door and leads to a huge walk-in closet on the opposite wall. The door besides the first one leads to a beautiful bathroom.

I just stare at it all with wide eyes as Blake excitedly starts talking about everything thing in the space. I've learned to slightly tune her out when she gets like this, but not enough that I want pay attention when I hear something interesting.

"So, I have to go do some stuff real quick, so I'm gonna leave you here for just a little bit. Take a shower or bath, change clothes and get something to eat or watch some tv. 

"I'll probably be back within forty five minutes, but If I'm not, there's a common room down the hall to the right where you can maybe meet some more people. Bye!"

She says, dropping the key card on a side people and running out.

I am honestly in such a need of a shower. The bathroom is so luxurious and I take a long hot shower. When I'm finished, I wrap myself up in a towel and step into the closet. All around me are racks and racks of colorful clothes and shelves of shoes.

Grabbing a pair of high rise ripped dark blue jeans, I slide them on and for once praise my complete lack of body fat no matter how scary or weird that sounds.

I take an olive green shirt and put it on, tucking the long ends into my jeans. There's a peace of black combat boots that are just calling me and these adorable little silver arrowhead earrings.

Once my hair is dry, I grab a granola bar and apple out of the fully stocked fridge and head out to explore.

--------------------

This place is so stupid. I mean, why do all of the halls look the exact same! I've been wandering around for the past fifteen minutes, searching for the common room Blake told me about. So far all I've seen is hall, hall and more hall. Dumb halls.

After I've deduced that I am utterly and hopelessly lost, I decide to just sit down and wait for someone to find me. That's what they told us to do in summer camp, except there aren't any trees here so I gotta improv that one.

Suddenly the sound of footsteps can be heard and I spring up from the ground as a little girl no more than eight comes skipping down the hall. She stops and gives me a once over before speaking.

"Who're you?"

She has short brown hair that has been pulled into two messy lopsided pigtails which I find absolutely adorable and big brown eyes. Her tiny eyebrows scrunch in confusion as she sways back and forth slightly on toes, as if eager to get moving again.

"I'm Eliana. I'm new here and was looking for the common room. These hallways are so easy to get lost in. They all look the same and I seem to have somehow gotten myself horribly lost. I'm terrible with direction you see. Do you think you could help me find the common room?" I ask, twiddling my fingers together. She grins.

"Your  Eliana? I'm Lilly! I heard my mom talking about you yesterday. You seem like a cool person! Do you want to be my friend? I was gonna go see my mom and the common room is on the way. You can come with me!"