"I Do"

_aestaeticjoonie_

• Vmon •
• Soft •
• Fluff •
• Tease •

______

Taehyung was nervous.

Palms sweating. His sudden urges to rub the back of his neck, and fix up his tie even though it was already well placed around his collar to begin with. His raising heart was practically all he could hear through his ears just echoing each time it thumped inside his chest.

His body would pace around the small room he was in. The whole place being a complete Greek like theme with its porcelain walls and pretty paintings hung up on them - vivid figures on the portraits of humans with bird like wings and swords hanging around their hips seeming as though they were going through war with other mythical creatures that looked inhumane. The gold vases with different sorts of white flowers and bright green leaves sticking out in various areas of the room looked pleasing to the eye. The room's whole being was as though it was mixed with the nature outside which was equally jaw dropping since the view out from the window of the room he was currently in was the beautiful well trimmed garden.

His body shifted towards the windows direction, his eyes gazing out through the clear glass. Seeing the way many well dressed people gathered outside that garden, clearly enjoying themselves as they chat into small groups and say hello to one another as they pass by. All the men outside had simple black tuxes, some a lot more striking then others by different accessories or clothing material. The ladies having pretty dresses of all lengths and colors. Both genders either having glasses of sparkling water or champagne in their hands - smiles spread from ear to ear, and loud chattering that could be heard through the window he was looking out from.

Not everyone was wearing pretty gowns or tuxes, there were other people with blazer uniforms with either silver trays giving away glass drinks or busy preparing the circle tables with white sheets and decorating them by placing vases of the flowers he and Namjoon both loved.

Namjoon.

There it was again, the anxiety built up inside of him once again the same way his blood rushed through his veins. For some reason it was so hard for him to breathe and focus clearly over his surroundings, everything becoming like a haze. He closed his eyes, turned on his heels, then had his back towards the window as his legs stride over to the large body length mirror hanging on one of the walls beside a makeup table with products that were used on his skin earlier before.

He tried to steady his breathing by putting his hand over his chest as he looked at his reflection through the mirror. He gained a bit of confidence in himself when he looked down on his lean figure perfectly well fitted in a black tux with a pretty white rose pin clipped onto his chest. Only reason why his body was acting up in this sort of way towards the thought of Namjoon, his Namjoon was because,

Today is their wedding day.

They've been together for a while, three years to be exact and on the third year Taehyung actually built up the courage to propose to Namjoon.

That day when he wanted to propose he wanted to make it magical enough in a way for the both of them. He knew that... Namjoon really loved the night sky. It's not an everyday thing for a person who lives in a city to see the twinkling lights above due to the bright lights of the streets and usually Namjoon would fix that problem by driving up to the farthest hill away from it all. Dimly playing music from the ratio while he sat himself on top of the front of his car with his legs crossed and leaning back against his palms just gazing up the navy blue night with the moon in the corner of his vision.