Bob's POV.

I was sitting in my living room with my feet hanging from my ceiling because I was trying out a new experiment when all the sudden I see Mikey burst through my door.

"What the heck are you doing Mikey?" I ask. He just ignores the question he heads towards my kitchen, then comes out with a knife.

"Oh no Mikey, please don't do this again..." I say to him, but then he realizes I tied my feet to the ceiling again. "Oh no Bob do you need me to get you down again!" he says. I say no. Then Mikey says okay and he grasped the knife harder. I fall from my rope tied to the ceiling and get up. I see Mikey coming towards me and then he and I hear ambulances outside my house.

Mikey says "Got to go!" and speeds out my window. We were on the second floor of my house and somehow he didn't break his foot!

Then I hear my door ring so I open it and cops and hospital workers barge in looking for Mikey. And they ask me where he went so I tell them he jumped out the window and they say thank you then leave.

So then I go back to my basement. Instead of continuing my stripper lessons off of YouTube (and by that I mean stripper poles) I do other stuff.

~ Mikey's POV ~

I had jumped out the second floor of Bob's house but I was okay! I was running and when I realized Ray right down the block in his house. His house had bricks that were dark red pumpkin pie orange that just thinking about it would make you hungry, and the light tangerine orange on some other bricks. Ray's house sparkles when you see it with his black/gray roof and his gray Ford sitting out in the blazing heat that didn't have any flames on the side.

I ran even quicker in the house.. When I got in I was s h o c k e d...