Chapter four

We just got to the club and I'm SO uncomfortable in this outfit Leo seemed to like it though so I guess that's good, we walked through the club to a table in the back and I sat down and stayed there but there was the occasional guy who would come and try to pull me on to the dance floor.

I would decline and run off, this was the fifth time I ran to the restroom but this time I saw Leo. " hay Leo " I said, he seemed mad so I walked to him and rested my hand on his shoulder " h-hay are you alr- " I was cut off by being slammed into the wall, I was shocked when Leo did this and my back didn't feel all that good either.

He gripped my shoulders and pinned me in place " L-Leo your h-hurting me! " I said trying to wiggle out of his grip " kaito. " I looked up at his when he said my name and I soon regretted it I sharp pain on my cheek.

H-he slapped me? I asked myself in my head of course shocked but most of all scared, why did he slap me? what did I do? well I was in thought he pulled the sleeve of my maids dress down and bit my shoulder, the sharp pain is what brooms thought and brought me back to reality.

I tried to scream for help but he covered my mouth and when I tried to push him away he dug his nails into my back.

After what felt like hours of pain but was only about fifteen minutes he let go and left me there to fall to the ground with my shoulder and back bleeding.

I sat there shocked by what just happened that I didn't see Luck walk in he seemed shocked at what he was looking at, me his friend bleeding with a bite mark and the top portion of the dress down revealing some of my top half.

He quickly walked over with some paper towel and applied pressure to my shoulder trying to stop the bleeding.

" wh-what happened? " he asked ripping a bit of his shirt to use as a temporary bandage, should I tell him? Will be believe me? He's my friend! He has to... right? " Leo bit me. " he looked at me shocked and for some reason he looked mad.

He stopped helping me and went to leave but before he left he looked back and said " I've known Leo for so long and he's never done this to anyone so don't blame him because you got beat up by guy probably because of that dress! " he yelled he didn't believe me?
And then he left.

I sat there for a bit longer befor straightening myself up and walking out with my blooded dress I looked over at my frie- the others to see them glaring at me I felt the tears and ran out of the club.

I was maybe a block away till I felt hands grab my shoulders they happened to grab my bite and put pressure on it I screamed in pain and looked up to see Leo the person I once thought of as my dream man but was a nightmare in disguise.

He raised his hand into the air getting ready the hit me I started at him in fear then a blinding light was shining on us.

The last thing I remember was a mans voice " you shouldn't hit such beautiful sir "