2 || See you Again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyunju's POV-

Your breakfast with Camryn already finished and now you're alone in the streets of Seoul, Camryn couldn't come with you since she had to prepare some stuff at her house. As you continued walking through the streets you saw a huge crowd of people, you didn't go to that direction since it was too crowded, so you turn back and left.

You keep walking through the streets as you thought about your parents and all the struggle you have by all their crazy ideas for your future, and as you were distracted thinking about that suddenly someone crashed against you. Now you have someone above you.

-I'm so sorry, are you okay? - He asked concerned.

-Yes, don't worry - You said.

-It's good you are not harmed - He said.

-I guess, but can you stand up? - You said as you looked away from the guy's face.

-Oh sure, sorry-. The guy stood up and then he extended his hand to you to get up as well. He looks familiar to you, "Where do I saw you?" you asked yourself trying to remember. He's a cute guy, his hair is quite a unique colour, it's like green but blue with a white mixture, it looks nice on him, and his skin seems soft and bright light.

-You have to be more careful, but anyway, why were you running? - You asked confused.

-I was escaping from the crowd.

-Do you mean that crowd of people that were in the main street?

-Yeah, it's quite a mess over there!

-I see...

-Hey, want to take a walk? - The guy said with a lovely smile.

-Sure but let's go this way, you know to avoid the crowd.

-Yes, please! By the way, I'm Lee Minhyuk.

-I'm, Hyunju, Im Hyunju - You told.

-That's a really cool name - He said.

-Thank you, I like it a lot - You smiled.

The time flew by and you still with Minhyuk, he's a really nice and funny guy, very charming too. The clock turned the hour to 1:00 pm, you needed to get back home since your parents might be worried, but you really don't want to go. You want to enjoy more time from your freedom.

-So, what are you working at? - Minhyuk asked.

-Me? Well... it's a quite unique way to win money - You said a bit nervous.