Sparks (End)

(A/N): Ooooops I know I haven't updated in such a long time and I apologize, it turns out 10th grade was harder than I thought... so uh I haven't had time to update so I hope you all enjoy this chapter! After all this is the last chapter, Maybe I'll make a second book for this but I want to work on other things too so lets get on with it! <3 Once again I'm not going by the exact original story once again, I'm changing it a bit to add a different plot. :P

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Noodle's POV-

"I'm going to make you pay for what you did to me."  

My eyes widen in surprise hearing those words escape (Y/N)'s mouth. "What do you mean (Y/N)?!" I shout trying to push her off as she was on top of me. 

Tears started to escape her eyes as the cyborg copy of me was smirking at (Y/N). "Y-You kidnapped me, only for your entertainment! You never loved me! On top of that you left me here with that psychotic pickle and a cyborg! I hate you!" (Y/N) blurted out all at once.

I felt my heart shatter at those words. 

'I hate you!'

She was right though, I needed a friend, but that's not WHY I took her, it was a completely different reason!

Tears were now spilling from my eyes now as my girlfriend started to overpower me. She had tears streaming down her face along with me. Her attacks started getting weaker and weaker as she looked into my eyes. 

"That's not why I took you, (Y/N)." I whispered, just then she stopped attacking sitting on top of my form with her hands over her eyes sobbing. "Then why..."

I sat up embracing her into a tight hug as she hiccuped hugging me back.

"I thought you were dead, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She screamed sobbing louder and hugging me tighter than before. I missed her touch, I didn't care how hard she was hugging me, I missed her touch, her warmth, her everything.

Just then the cyborg threw (Y/N) of me slapping her across the face. "YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO KILL HER, YOU STUPI-" "Shut up." I cut her off shooting her somewhere in her circuits causing her to malfunction. 

"I'll explain everything to you later (Y/N), but right now we have to get out of here! We're being attacked!" 

(Y/N) nodded as Russel appeared at the window looking straight at us. We both raced for the window allowing Russel to pick us both up. Russel rushed out of the area as he put (Y/N) and I in his mouth. 

"I'm so sorry... Noodle." (Y/N) started to cry again jumping on me giving me a tight hug. She nuzzled her head into my chest sobbing loudly. I can tell she missed me, I missed her too. I returned the hug letting a tear fall down my face. My fingers through her knotted hair.

I notice MANY bruises and cuts all over her body causing me to become super ANGRY.

"(Y/N)... where did those bruises and cuts come from?" I ask releasing her from the hug, she looked the other way letting out a heavy sigh. "That cyborg." Was all she could muster out. I balled my fists super tight. Murdoc you're such an ASSHOLE!

"I promise you, and I MEAN it! I will never let you out of my sight again! I love you so much!" I pulled her in for a kiss, my hands making their way to her face, she looked into my eyes lovingly, her eyes were full of passion and love.

I pull her in further and further until I felt her lips on my own. Oh did I miss the way her lips felt on mine, I could feel sparks fly all over again. I deepen the kiss by tangling my fingers in her hair as her arms make their way around my waist.

We both finally pull away for air and both a blushing mess. I make my hair fall in front of my face more than it already is to cover my blush. 

"Noodle... why did you take me? You still have yet to explain." Oh yeah, she's right. What a long story to explain. 

"I..." I start clenching my fists more, "I could she how miserable you were, I saw... many people treating you like you were trash!" I yell and I notice (Y/N)'s eyes widen, I could tell she knew what I was talking about. 

"They only did that because I deserved it, Noodle." (Y/N) says sadly looking at me with a sad smile. "DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT (Y/N)!" I shout gripping her shoulders looking deeply into her eyes. 

"You're the most beautiful human being I've ever laid eyes on. So I couldn't bare watching you get hurt anymore. I saw you walking down the street everyday from school getting bullied and beaten. I followed you home one day... just to see if anyone else was going to hurt you. And I realized you live alone... you had no one. I needed to take you out of there, (Y/N). I wanted to make you happy."

I could see (Y/N) tear up again. "Noodle..." She said wiping her tears. I pull her in for another kiss gripping both of her hands tightly, but not too tight.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Lets go home, (Y/N)."

(A/N): AAYYYY So this is the last chapter! Let me know if you guys want a second book of this and I'll think about it, once again sorry for taking forever to upload this but I love you guys so much and thank you for all the support on this book it means the world to me! <3