Going Down?

Content Warning: The following installment include themes that suggest: Age Play with a minor (17 year old), light BDSM, Boss/employee dynamic, mature language and content. Read on at your own risk!!

~*~

Anthony Tobin- played by Patrick Dempsey

Emily Donaldson- played by Katherine McNamara

Summary: (Word Count 6,768!!)

Emily may have looked like a typical sweet, innocent teenage girl, but she could be a complete and total savage to those that fucked her over. Her best friend, Marcella, should have known this better than anyone, but that didn't stop her from fucking the guy that Emily was interested in dating. It may not have been a big deal if Marcella had no idea, but Emily had told her over a month beforehand that she was talking to Tristan. Now, the little bitch was going to have to learn her lesson the hard way...

Emily had been an intern at Smith & Field's Consultant Firm for a little over a month, earning her an extra credit towards her degree. Everyone she worked with loved her, thanks to her impeccable work ethic and friendly demeanor. Too bad, she wasn't there for the money or the college credits... The real reason was almost too interesting to believe.

Marcella's father, Anthony Tobin, was a partner at the firm. In fact, he was the one that had hired Emily. But despite the fact that she was his seventeen-year-old daughter's best friend, there was no way he could have recognized her. From the time that the girls met in middle school until now, he had worked so much that he was never around when Emily would drop by to visit. And now that he was divorced, his daughter lived with his ex-wife and he definitely never saw Emily. The fact that he didn't really know who she was would only make things much easier...

Seduce Anthony Tobin completely, and then reveal the truth of the wicked act to everyone involved. Maybe then, the black-haired bitch would learn.

Going Down?

I smiled at Bailey as I gathered my belongings out of my locker in the employee break room. She was one of the nicest people I worked with at Smith & Field's Consulting Firm, and one of the only friendships that I was genuinely glad I made. She was a petite, redhead that was barely an inch taller than my four-foot-eleven-inches, and she had curves that drove most of the guys our age insane. Unfortunately for her, the youngest guy that worked at the firm was in his late twenties. We were the youngest in the entire place, our degrees giving us the opportunity to study "in the field". She wanted to become an attorney, but I was neutral either way. I wasn't really here for the credentials. I was here on a matter of personal business...

You see, my best friend and I have known each other for about five or six years. Marcella was supposed to be my other half, my partner-in-crime, or maybe even my soulmate. But that was before I learned that she was a backstabbing bitch that has no respect for anyone except whatever boy she was fucking that week. Poor Marcella... She didn't even expect what was coming. The little plan I had in place was going to rock her world, but I was taking my time executing it. It had to be perfect.

Bailey unlocked her locker, which was next to mine. "Any fun plans for the weekend?" She grabbed her American Federal Government books from her locker, along with her jacket and purse.

"Not at the moment. I will probably just end up finishing this project that is due in two weeks, considering that it is eighty percent of my final grade for my Modern Humanities class. What about you?" I closed my locker, securing the lock again.