xxtwoxx

Taehyung POV

"You know what, he's unbelievable. BECAUSE OF HIM MY IMPRESSION HAS GONE BAD. " I said with aggression to Jimin. He nodded. I could sense that he was actually afraid of my outburst and was slowing munching on his sandwich.

Just then the bell rang and I had to go to my class. I winked at Jimin and he blushed. *So cute*

I ran coz I was actually pretty late. Just then, I felt that I bumped to someone pretty hard. I looked up and saw the Student Council President Min Yoongi, with an expression that could literally frighten the whole lot of you.

"Watch out kiddo. I'll spare you this time just because I don't want to fiddle with a loser like you", He said while glaring at me.

I was scared.

Just then, I could feel a rough hand on my shoulder. It was Jungkook.

"I don't fucking care if you are the 'Prez'. I'll punch you right in the center of your face if you undermine him ever again. I saw what he is capable of," he said while smirking at me.

For the first time ever I admired him for what he did.

"Coz he's mine and I would not let you hurt my possession."

I take back what I said.

At once, he carried me in bridal style. I was actually surprised at his strength as I was an inch taller than him and probably a little bit stronger. I tried hard to escape from his clutch but failed miserably. Gosh, this bunny is quite strong indeed.!

I had finally given up.

"Where are you taking me, Jungkook?" I asked. "Just wait and watch." he replied.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

\\ Okay, so I'm gonna make this part regarding Jungkook's point of view. BTW, I'm currently writing this while listening to Best of Me by Bts. The song's actually quite good. //

Jungkook POV

This Taehyung kid is truly amazing. I had never seen someone so beautiful as him. Don't get me wrong but this is pure lust not love. I just want to have a taste of his body. *kinky*

Initially, I thought that he would clung up to me without a question coz a heck lot of guys are also interested in me. For I am the most good looking prince to be known. I have money, fame and bitches.

But alas, he is different.

I would give him the free and exclusive package of Jungkook's service *internally cringing* but he would mentally curse and get away from me.

This increased my desire for him even more. I don't know why but when I'm with him I could feel my thing hardening and craving more for his desire.

But heck no, he would not even look at me.

I am the football captain and that would obviously mean that I am a guy immersed with sexiness. *duh*

So for him not acknowledging me is rather frustrating, if you get it.

So I took him with me and moved towards the secluded auditorium.

"Bastard, fuck off and get me out of here, " he shouted so much that it made my ears bleed. He sure is a brat who knows way more curse words than the baddest of the baddest.

"Sh, Calm down babe for you're safe with me" I hissed at his ears making him stop wimpering for a split second.

I opened the door to the hall and put him gently on one of the rotating chairs. He almost gave up fighting with me. I caressed his cheeks gently and my eyes were fixed to his. I could sense a faint blush appearing on his cheeks.

"What are you going to do to me? " he asked almost like a tired up puppy.

I smirked. You're gonna like what I'm gonna do to you, baby.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Third person POV

Jimin was drawing a doodle of him and Tae on his notebook. "Will he like me as much as I like him. Well, he's my first friend and pretty much my Savior." he thought while playing a game of will he or won't he with himself.

"Hey you, prude gay shit *reference to prude prince because it was actually quite amazing*," a tall girl, probably one of Jungkook's girlfriends, asked.

"Yes?" Jimin asked very worriedly wondering what sort of trouble he got into and whether Taehyung would come again to save him.

"Ya know that I don't like your face. It's ugly as fuck." She replied with a gangsterish tone. "And moreover you're sitting on my seat."

"Oh, I'm t_t_terribly s_sorry. I'll change my seat immediately." Jimin said while stuttering.

"Look the prude is scared as shit of girls." "He fucking doesn't qualify to be a man" "I wonder if he has a 'V' instead of a 'P'" By then, the whole class was laughing towards Jimin.

"Taehyung please come as soon as possible" Jimin pleaded mentally.

"Stop, guys!" a guy with a long face ordered the students. Jimin felt a sense of relief.

But the blabbering didn't stop here. "Look, the horse, claiming to be funny when he's actually not, has come to save this gay piece of shit," the girl laughed.

"Listen, I'm telling this for your sake that I don't want to create any useless commotion here. So leave him alone." the guy said.

Suddenly, bell rang and the English professor, Namjoon entered the class.

"You're lucky, prude." The girls again came under the spell of their Namjoon Oppa and gave flirtatious looks.

"What is up with all this? Go and sit in your own own places before I report it to the principal" He sternly ordered.

As he was about to reach out for the wooden duster, it broke into two and henceforth the students were laughing. "Silence please" Yoongi said.

Jimin was saved. But this time not by Tae but another guy. "Wow, I'm really lucky"

"You know what you needn't thank me." the long faced guy said to him.

"Oh sorry, I forgot but today you have like really saved me. Thank you so much," Jimin said while sheepishly giving a smile.

"Ah, that's okay. Btw My name is Hoseok. But you can call me Hobi because I'm your hope and I'm your angel!" Jimin laughed at this and replied, "I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you."

"So friends?" Hobi asked.

"Yes, for sure" Jimin said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So the next part was just a filler. I am currently confused whether to have JiHope or YoonMin as a side ship. So comment down your interests, peeps!

But what will Kookie do to Tae?
Until then, love you so much ❤ xx